Chapter 17

Put my trust in things I don't need
My poor heart should be mad at me

I just leave my wounds to bleed - k. Michelle

Aaliyah P.O.V

"why you picking up my phone man " Dev snatched away from me causing me to stab him in his thigh "ahhhh" he yelled out in pain i didnt feel any kind of sorrow for him and his thigh that was bleeding out the cut wasnt as deep as i would've liked it to be. " stfu " i laughed and not an amused one though.

" you have gone crazy" i laughed "yeah i went crazy over you " i said after throwing the knife down and leaving the bathroom " come back im tired of this shit man fr " i looked at him through the dresser mirror " your tired? nigga leave me then or would you like me to leave?" i questioned " shit bye" i laughed as the tears started to fall from my eyes " i said im not going to cry over another lame ass nigga" i said to myself but loud enough for him to hear.

" man come here" i shook my head no as more tears started to fall he limped towards me as i walked backwards " just leave me alone dev" I said barley getting it out because of my sobs " just hear me out baby " he wiped my tears away " i'm sorry for making you cry and hurting you i really am because i wouldn't want no nigga to do it to my daughters "

i sighed trying to catch my breath " why would you..? i mean how could you even do me like this? i haven't been nothing but good to you man " i shook my head i know i shouldn't allow just a simple phone call from some hoe to mess up me and dev relationship but why would she lie about it? and if the girl wasn't someone he planned on keeping around her number wouldn't have been saved under something to keep me from questioning him" baby how can i fix this ?"

i wiped the tears that kept falling away with the back of my hand and just stared at the man i use to have so much trust in." tell me the truth even if i wouldn't want to hear it tell me... how many girls are there.... and how long you been messing with them tell me every fucking thing "

he stared with a look of regret on his face " can you badge me up while i tell you? " should i let this nigga bleed to death or should i help his sorry ass out??

I got down on my knees and started to wipe his cut " i'm going to tell the truth just don't leave me.. we can fix this " "it depends but right now i think i'm going to take a break" he sighed

" okay well it all started when we had got into that big ass argument and you went on a strike and started being stingy with yo cookie" he chuckled but i didn't find shit funny

" i had met this girl at the grocery store we had started out as friends but then one night she asked me to come over so i told you i had to go meet someone at the shop about some new drugs i was selling out so i went over at first we was just cooling watching movies and shit but then all of a sudden she leans over and i never stopped her " he stopped as he pulled my chin towards him

" please stop crying baby" my low cries turned into sobs " how could you do that ? " he sighed " nothing happened that night she sucked me off and she did it more nights after that and it wasn't working for me you never gave it up i have needs.... so i started fucking her "

SMACK ! " how dare you fuck some other bitch and you claim you love me ? " i laughed as i pulled my Micheal Kors suitcases down and started packing my shit up and he not once tried to stop me and that right there helped me to understand he didn't give a fuck if i left or stayed.