Escaping To Paradise

12/26/12

11:39am

I always wondered why i was so fond and addicted to books. Not only books, but music (dubstep to be exact) as well. Last night as i was thinking and wishing i can twist some memories around something just clicked in my head. I guess you can say a light blub magically appeared over my head and turned on. When i read i want to escape from reality or to some people just escape for my problems instead of facing them head on. I do this, because being in someone elses shoes or seeing it from their perspective interests me. My curiousity meter is always going off. I write, because i can manipulate the story or poem so it can be what i want it to be. Re-write my past. Re-write my mistakes. Re-write my sins. All in the hands of me. Music. Why are people so music crazy? I can tell you why. Music is a form of art. Many elments come together to make this beautiful creation our world calls music. People can show/tell you how they feel with just a simply tune. When i listen to dubstep its's like colors dance under my eyelids. Creating gorgeous art with a note. Making it what you want it to be. When i take out my headphones and open my eyes once more reality comes out of nowhere and punches me in the face. Of course i want to escape all over again, but then it kisses me trying to comfort my swollen face and telling me to let it go. Last night when i was laying on my bed i finally realized something. No matter how much you escape even if your not ready, time doesn't wait. Time moves on with the rest of the world.