~Flower Shop Valentine~ pt.2

Still sat there, San was just staring at the box of decorations. He didn't know what to do. He had no idea what Wooyoung liked or didn't like when it came to the design of a bouquet that was made for him. San only knows the type of flowers he liked and that's it, nothing else. Wooyoung said that the person San was making it for would like it regardless, but Wooyoung doesn't know that he's the recipient of the gift. What if he doesn't like it? Or worse, what if he rejects San's feelings for him? It was a 50/50 chance, and the younger was right; San needs to be more confident in himself, even if that means that he might get rejected.

San finally moved his hand up to the box, sliding in his direction so he could get a more thorough look. He rustled through it, trying to see all that was in it. It took a little while to finally sort through all his options and pick out what he thought would look good, but in the end, he settled on it. Then, he started getting to work.

He started out by wrapping the paper around the stems of the flowers, making sure to leave the bottom of the stems still exposed a bit. He held onto the bunch tightly, and skillfully managed to tie a piece of twine around it into a bow shape. Seeing Wooyoung do this a decent amount of times was definitely useful. Picking up some of the Valentines themed stickers, he chose the ones he wanted to use and arranged them in an organized and thoughtful way; wrapping hearts all around the middle of the paper, and arranging a cluster of three hearts on the right-side middle. To San's surprise, it actually looked pretty decent, like a five year old hadn't just gotten done with an arts and crafts project.

Now came, what he thought to be, the hardest part. The card. He didn't know what message he wanted to write down in the card. He was a pretty articulate person, but expressing his feelings to Wooyoung was a whole other thing. Should he keep it short and sweet, or elongated and meaningful? He definitely didn't want it to be some average, boring card. He wanted it to mean something, and he would just to write all the words that was needed to convey his feelings. Well, all the words the card would allow. It was pretty small, but not the smallest so he would just have to make it work.

He grabbed a random pen that was lounging on the table, and got to writing.

Meanwhile, Wooyoung was standing at the racks, helping a customer pick out his flowers. The person seemed to not really be able to make up his mind with the type of flowers he wanted. Wooyoung wasn't usually impatient when dealing with clients, but this guy was making it really troublesome. Although, it made Wooyoung's heart warm up a little because the guy really wanted to make a cute statement for his special someone with how long he had spent, scanning over the huge selection of flowers, so he just let it slide. After many trials and errors, the man had settled on a huge arrangement of multiple colors of roses that, fortunately, were already bundled. The owner, ushered him over to the counter so he could make his payments. Soon, the transaction was done and the man was in his way out the door with his bunches of flowers for his loved one. Wooyoung smiled, glad that he could make yet another customer happy.

While he was subtly basking in his victory, he heard a pair of quiet footsteps, shuffling from beside him. He turned around, to be faced with San.

"Oh hey Sannie, did you finish it it?" he asked cheerfully as he examined his hands filled up with the bear, chocolates, and flowers; but that look of glee was soon contorted into a look of confusion when he saw the other's face. He seemed a bit...nervous.

"What's the matter?" he queried, completely ignoring his other question. "San I already told you he'll like it, just look at it" he continued on, thinking that that was what it was about.

San slightly shook his head. "No, that's not what it is...well it kinda is, but not all the way."

Wooyoung was beyond confused. "San what are you going on about?" he said with a chuckle, trying to lighten the tense mood.