~Something About You~ (fluff, slight angst) pt.final

"That was absolutely amazing!"

Wooyoung felt his face grow increasingly hotter as he retreated, realizing what he had just done. Of course, for the sake of the music video. But he had no idea where all that confidence came from. His head? His heart? His ass?

He walked off the set, desperately trying to avoid the eyes that were just staring him down mere minutes ago, and was handed a pair of sweatpants to cover himself up from his revealing look.

"I've never seen you this excited Sung-ho" a voice behind Wooyoung spoke with a sweetly smooth chuckle, sending chills down his back.

Wooyoung and San both approached the director, who was practically beaming from ear to ear.

"Well, because our" Sung-ho grabbed Wooyoung's cheeks in between his thumb and pointer finger, giving the squishy skin a squeeze "-little newbie, certainly has made me feel proud and less doubtful."

For a sheer second, the younger forgot about the intense scene he had with San, and basked in the compliments from the director, which he had heard who was tough and not necessarily thrilled to work with him in the beginning.

And San couldn't do anything but smile about how his recommendation of Wooyoung had paid off well. Not that he had any doubts about his choices anyways. He knows talent when he sees it.

"Thank you sir, I've had fun doing this and gaining this experience" Wooyoung announced gratefully as the eldest man let go of his face.

"Well don't make this seem like a goodbye" the man said with a playful pout, knowing how this was his last day working with Wooyoung for this particular music video. "Maybe we can work together in the future."

"Really?" the other responded excitedly. "Well, you have my phone number, and I'm always up for a job sir."

The elder looked at Wooyoung's beaming eyes, impressed, leaning over to the other male in front of him as he set a hand on his shoulder. "You picked well with this one" he whispered, giving said shoulder a tap as he retreated.

And what was San doing? Of course, smiling.

"I'll definitely be giving you a call if anything else comes up Wooyoung. San, you still have some more things to shoot so I expect you later."

Both of the younger males nodded.

"Good then, my donuts are waiting for me once again." And with those words, the man had left to go seek out his prides and joys.

With the man gone, a wave of deja vu had hit the pair again, this bring a very familiar scene. Only this time, Wooyoung found it within him to make conversation first.

"Thanks a lot for this San, I really did have a good experience with this. I've never done anything like it before."

San shook his head in dismissal at the words. "You should be thanking yourself, and also that friend of yours. I only chose the best. You did all the work."

Wooyoung felt a small grin make its way onto his face, almost wishing he had his rings from last time on him. He felt the nerves kicking in, but quickly shut them down by hugging San as a distraction. That is, if that's what he wanted to call something that was clearly much more than that.