~Friends?~ pt.1

Wooyoung was walking the brightly lit, empty halls of his high school, kicking at the tiles embedded in the floor. He was on his way back to his class after he took a bathroom break. While he actually needed to use the bathroom, it was really just an escape from his boring, drawn out lecture.

The teacher he had this period would never stop talking, speaking to the class about the importance and history of blah blah blah. It really went through one ear and out the other, but at least that teacher was actually passionate about his job and didn't think his students were a bunch of lost causes.

Wooyoung was about more than half way away from his class, enjoying the silence that surrounded him with the exception of the muffled voices coming from the classrooms. That is, until his peaceful stroll was disrupted.

"Hey Wooyoung-ssi" a voice sounded off in his ear as an arm wrapped itself around his shoulders.

A deep sigh left Wooyoung's mouth as he looked over to his right. "What do you want San?" he said, clearly not in the mood.

"Awe~ what's the matter baby? You're a little more hostile than your usual" the male said with a cocky smirk.

Wooyoung felt his chest jump a little. The other was just asking for Wooyoung to punch him for using that taunting term of endearment. He grabbed San's wrist, taking the weight of his arm off his shoulders.

"Ain't nobody here your baby unless you count the little swimmers in your sac" Wooyoung sassed as he tried to walk farther away.

San's face had a shocked, yet amused expression. He sped up to the younger, catching him in his arm again.

"Wooyoungie, don't be like that" he put on an over exaggerated pout.

"What the hell do you want? You don't get enough of irritating me everyday?" the smaller retorted, giving the latter a cold glare.

As much as they would quarrel, those words did sting San a little bit, but he's heard worse directed to him, fall out of the other's mouth.

"I just wanna be friends Woo, what's so wrong with that?"

See, the two males had a love-hate relationship, whether Wooyoung wanted to admit to the love part or not. But it was true though, the two loved each other in some way -it was inevitable since they had known each other for years- but with the non stop fighting, you wouldn't think so.

The pair had met each other in their early teen years, due to the fact that their parents were all friends with one another. Ultimately, the two had to meet under the influence of their parents' friendship, which Wooyoung found to be annoying. He wasn't too fond of the other ever since they met, since they were essentially forced to be "friends", and he just couldn't stand it. The other's presence was just so irritating, but he really didn't know why.

It's not like San was an awful person who bullied or picked on him, honestly, it was quite the opposite. If anything, San looked out for him while they were at school, even outside of school, sometimes making Wooyoung feel a little guilty about the fact that he rarely did the same. But that guilt went away when that whole protector mode of the other, would stem into a problem. San having had ruined Wooyoung's chances with a few guys with the excuse to Wooyoung being that he's "too young", even though they were the same age as each other. Eighteen. The bastard would even threaten to tell the Wooyoung's parents, knowing how they could get.

Other times, he'd remind the younger that he couldn't hang out with his friends on some days, because his parents wanted him home straight after school. And even though it wasn't necessarily San's fault because it would be true, he still would go about it in such an annoying way. Wooyoung literally felt like a child that his parents had somebody put in charge of, and he wasn't even a bad kid or anything; sometimes he got into trouble, but nothing serious. He didn't have evidence that his parents had indeed done that though.