.𝟏.

When Daenerys arrived at Grimmauld place 12 she had mixed opinions on this place. You could hear loud voices coming from the kitchen as Daenerys and Dumbledore walked through the dark hallway. She does kinda like this place already. The house is dark and quiet, no noisy annoying kids running around, screaming on top of their voice and no one telling you what to do.
Daenerys always prefers to do work by herself, if it's tidying rooms or doing school work or projects. You don't have to listen to the other person mouning about how they would like to do something else, it's annoying.

As the two walked in the loud noisy kitchen the first thing they saw were a lot of people. There were the hole Weasley clan, Arthur, Molly, their children Bill, Charly, Fred, George, Ron and Ginny and their friend Hermione Granger. Aurors where there as well, Mad eye Moody, Nymphadora Tonks and Kingsley Shackelton. Remus Lupin and Mundugus Fletcher where there as well. And obviously the owner of the house, Sirius Orion Black. They were all seated at a large table in the middle of the room, talking and laughing with each other. You could see in the background, a moody House elf, walking around the room muttering to himself. As Daenerys and Dumbledore walked fully into the kitchen, everything grew quiet. Everyone looked at them, wondering who Dumbledore brought along. But as they moved their eyes to the person standing next to Dumbledore, their faces held pure shock, surprise and slight fear.

There stood Daenerys Grindelwald, daughter of Gellert Grindelwald in all her glory. Her white hair beeing held back by braids, that are on the back of her head. Her blue and brown eyes moving around the room, looking at all the people in the room.

,, I suppose you already know Daenerys, she is going to stay here for the rest of the summer and is going to go to Hogwarts with you '' says Dumbledore calmly as the two walked into the kitchen and Daenerys seated herself on an empty chair next to Sirius Black and across from Remus Lupin. Everyone looked at Dumbledore shocked at what he just said.

,,Dumbledore, are you sure ? Why does she have to stay with us ?'' askes Molly Weasley as she looks directly at Albus. Daenerys rolls her eyes in her mind, she wouldn't harm any of them, at least not her but maybe her children if they would do any harm to her.
,, Yes Molly she will stay here for the rest of the summer, for obvious reasons. I hope you will treat her nicely and make her feel at home. I must go now, good afternoon everyone.'' says Albus finally and disappears out of the room.
Now everyone looks at Daenerys, while she looks blankly at a wall.

,, Alright, Daenerys dear, you can sleep with Hermione and Ginny in their room, if that's ok ?'', asks Molly calmly and a little bit optimistic.
Danny looks at Molly kindly. ,, Of course Mrs Weasley, it's no problem.'' she says in a light tone.
,, Please, call me Molly dear, alright off to bed all of you, it's rather late.''
Everyone goes upstairs as the adults stay in the kitchen, Danny staying a little bit behind, follows Ginny and Hermione to their room quietly.

As Hermione, Ginny and Danny are in their room, they all walk to their beds to get ready for the night.
As Danny finished packing out her stuff and ready for bed, she senses looks at her.

,, It is rude to stare but if you have a question just ask .'' says Danny still staring at a wall in front of her.
The two imidiantly look away from her, embarrassed.
,, How do you feel about moving here so suddenly'' asks Hermione nicely.
,, It's not a big deal. This house is better than the stupid orphanage of mine. You don't have kids screaming all day and bothering you all the time, so i am kinda happy to be here.'' answers Danny Hermione's questions.
,, Well you have to clean all day and can't listen to those bloody order meetings, it's so stupid'' adds Ginny from her bed.
,, Anyways we should probably go to bed'' says Hermione with a yawn.
,,Okay Goodnight'' says Ginny, already under her blanket.
,, Goodnight'' says Danny, before she crawls under her covers and falls into a deep sleep.