.𝟐.

The next few days went surprisingly fast for Daenerys. She had to clean everyday with the other teenagers there while the adults sometimes had their order meetings, where they weren't aloud to attend. She sometimes called her father through the two-way-mirror when he wanted to know what was going on with her and catch up. She played boardgames with the weasley's and had tea with Kreacher the house elf. And she even had a few conversations with the portrait of Sirius mother, Walburga Black.

Today Daenerys wanted to visit her children, Rheanella, Loki and Filli. She planed on doing so after they had lunch, so she could grab them something to eat.
The teenagers all stood in a dusty room with Mrs Weasley who told them all instructions what they would have to do.
,, So Ron, Ginny and Danny you can clean the shelf's from any dust. Fred, George and Hermione you can wish the floor with the broom there. I'll be next door if you need me ‚'' said Molly to them and left the room to themselves.
After she left Ron, Ginny and Danny made their way to the bookshelves in the room to clean them and the rest grabbed brooms to tidy the floor.

,, So Danny, what do you want to do today, after we clean this mess ?'' asks Ginny looking at Daenerys, tidying the bookshelf.
,, Actually I wanted to visit my dragons. I haven't seen them in a long time and I miss them deeply.'' answers Danny in a calm tone, still cleaning the bookshelf's.
,, Did we hear the word Dragons ?'' asked Fred and George exited, walking to where Ginny and Danny were standing.
,, Really, can we please come with you ? I don't know how long I can stay here any longer .'' asks Ron pleadingly.
,, Hey, we want to come too !'' says Fred and George.
,, Me too! Can we come, please ?'' asks Ginny pleading.
Daenerys just smiles and looks at all of them. ,, Yes you can come with me. But I would ask your mother first.'' tells Danny them with a smile.

,, What do you need to ask me ?'' questions a voice behind them. They all whip around to see Molly Weasley standing in the doorway.
,, Come on you 6, dinners ready.'' says Mrs Weasley, before walking out of the room to the kitchen.
They imidiantly follow her out of the room, downstairs to the dining area. As they take their seats at the table and get their food on a plait they soon step in conversation with the other people in the room.
Hermione and Ginny talk to to Tonks while she entertains them with her ability to change her hair color and appearance.
The twins and Ron talk to Sirius about jokes and his old times when he was attending Hogwarts and Daenerys speaks to Remus about school stuff.

,, Mom, could we go with Danny to see her dragons after dinner, please ??'' asks Ginny her mother calmly.
The room falls silent.
,, Yeah could we please go with her mum ? '' pleads Ron.
,, I don't know...'' says Molly unsure looking at her children.
,, Do not worry Mrs Weasley, they would be fine with me. My dragons won't do anything to harm them.We would just feed them and pet them that's all.'' says Danny hoping to sink her worry.
,, hh...alright you can all go after Dinner, but please don't do anything dangerous.'' says Molly finally while cleaning dirty dishes.

When they all ate dinner they got ready to head out to see Danny's dragons with her. Daenerys finally ready after accepting the meat in a large bucket from Kreacher. They all walked to the fireplace, stepping into it, they all hold hands as Danny takes a hand full of Floo-Powder and saying loudly, ,, Grindelwald Cottage '', throwing the powder to the ground as they vanished within the green flames.

Arriving at Grindelwald Cottage, they all walk out into the summer air and see a neverending field of green gras.
Daenerys walks forward and leads them to a hill where they walk on top of it.
They stop in their track as they hear and ear splitting scream from above and large shadows flying over them.

There were 3 large dragons flying over them to the top of the hill, roaring and flying over to them.
They all watch in awe as the large creatures landed in front of them with a loud thud.
Daenerys beginns to walk to her children, happy to be with them again after a long time, the others following behind her.
The biggest dragon out of the three, the dark blue one taking a step forward and lowering her head to Buzzer into her mother.
Danny smiles at her daughter and starts to pet her. The other two come closer to her as well, trying to get her attention as well.

,, Don't be afraid, they won't do anything ‚'' resources them Danny, as Loki, the green dragon notice the people behind his mother, curiously going towards them, wondering who they are. They immediately taking a step backwards out of fear what he would do, looking at Danny. Daenerys just smiles at them and mentioning with her hands towards the dragon.

Ginny deciding to be the brave one, starts to extend her right hand towards the large dragon. Loki leans into her touch, lettering her touch him, enjoying the attention. As Ginny starts to smile, the last dragon, the red one starts to walk towards them as well, wanting some attention. This time Fred and George start to extend their hand towards the red dragon, smiling at each other as the dragon lets them pet him.

,, Wicket'' they say at the same time, amazed by the creature standing in front of them.
Chuckling to herself, Danny grabs Hermione's hand and starts walking onto Rheanella's side to climb onto her back with Hemione. As the two made it onto her back, Hermione slightly afraid clings onto Danny's waist for support.
At this Daenerys smiles at her, resourcing her everything would be alright. Smiling back at Danny, she loses her grip a little bit on her waist.

,,Go on ‚'' says Danny to the rest, referring to the dragons back's.
At this Fred and George look at each other with wide smiles on their faces and start to walk to Filli's side, for him to lower his left wing, to help them climb onto him.

,, I don't know how to ride a dragon'' says Ron a little bit afraid, as Ginny gracefully climbs onto Loki's back.
,, Nobody does, until they ride a dragon ‚'' says Daenerys back to Ron.
,, What if he doesn't want me to ‚'' asks Ron Danny again, looking at Loki.
,, Then I have enjoyed your company Ron Weasley, but I promised your mother that you would come back in one piece, so you have nothing to worry about.'' answers Danny Ron's question, smiling at him.

Ron finally giving in and starts to climb Loki's back and sitting behind his younger sister.
,, What do I hold on to ?'' asks Ron again, looking at Daenerys.
,, Whatever you can ‚'' says Danny, as if it was obvious.
After she said that, both of them grab horns on his back, to hold on.

Suddenly Loki starts to go into the air with great strength and Filli following in tow, leaping into the air with the twins on his back.
Daenerys smiling looks back at Hermione and Rheanella soon afterstarts to go after her siblings and gets into the air with a mighty roar, to catch up with her siblings.
The Dragons flying in to the horizon, into the blue sky.

[Rest of the flight - watch the YouTube video on the top] :)

🕊🥀🌊🌵

🕊🥀🌊🌵