.𝟒.

,,Hello''
They look at her surprised. Harry looking at her for the first time, wondering who she is and why she is here, staying with them.
The teenagers look up towards the kitchen door, as Nymphadora Tonks steps out of the kitchen looking up at the kids with a slight smile.
,, Come on, dinners ready ‚'' she says as she looks towards Crookshanks with the Extentional Ear and the teenagers one last time before she makes her way to the kitchen again where only a few members of the Order are sitting at the table, chatting amount themselves.

Daenerys smiles a little when she makes her way into the kitchen and sitting herself at the table beside Remus and in front of Sirius, smiling kindly at her. From the corner of her eye she sees Fred and George apparating (i don'tknow how it's spelled)
Into the kitchen on either side of their mother, laughing at her shocked expression, helping her dine the dinner table.
Hermione and Ginny laughing and talking with Tonks on the other side of the table. Mad-Eye-Moody standing near a wall, looking and observing everyone in the room with his magical eye.
Harry sitting himself beside Sirius and starting a conversation and Crookshanks laying on the ground watching the people in the room.

Harry, sitting beside Sirius, is watching Daenerys as she talks calmly with Remus smiling. He wonders who she is and why he never quite saw her before.
He turns to Sirius and asks quietly ,, Sirius, do you know who she is ?'',
,, That is Daenerys Grindelwald,'' answeres Sirius, looking at Danny with a light smile on his face.
,, I thought we were the only ones here, why is she here and why have i never seen her before ?'' asks Harry, still looking at the silver haired beauty.

,, You see Harry, Daenerys Grindelwald is a very powerful witch for her age. She is a fifth year just like you but was sorted into Ravenclaw for her intelligence and way of thinking.
She is the daughter of an famous, powerful wizard.
She can perform wandless magic and knows spells that even us adults can't perform.
She is strong and fierce, but also wise and patient.
She is the mother of dragons.
But most of all, she is powerful and she will fight her enemies with  Fire and Power .

Sirius smiles at him after his little speech and continues to eat from his plate.
Harry slithly baffled at Sirius's little speech, looking acrossthe table to Daenerys.
Part of her white, wavy long hair is elegantly places on either side of her, flowing down her shoulders, the rest places onto her back. Her one blue and brown eyes are looking at Remus by her right side, filled with curiosity and a light sparkle of wonder.
She showed her beautiful white teeth as she smiles warmly at Remus, talking about his school years when he was younger.
Seeing her for the first time you could describe her with one word : Beautiful

........ ( watch the video for the rest . I'm to lazy to write it. Sorry :) )

As it was time to go to bed, as it was quite late now after the big talk in the kitchen, the teenagers al made their way upstairs to their rooms, to settle down for the night.
Danny, clearly exhausted, is happy to finally go to bed after her adventures day. Spending her day cleaning the house and spending time with Rheanella, Loki and Filli, playing and just having a fun time, can be really exhausting.
So she doesn't really listen to the conversation that Ginny and Hermione have at the moment and just change into her night clothes, crawles under the warm covers, says goodnight to the girls and quickly falls asleep.

............................

Sorry for not updating on this story !
I've had lots of school work and other personal things to do
But I'm here know and I'm going to continue to write this story !
Hope you had a good day ! :)