(1)※※Submerged※

(I'm hella excited to write this. I've been planning this story for a while. Also, if you haven't read the intro chapter, the n/n stuff might get confusing. ALSO ALSO, HOLY SHIT OKEGOM FICS IN 2021?!?)

[Your Point of View]

I.. Where am I..?

I opened my eyes to observe my surroundings. Things were.. blue..? suddenly, the feeling of water piking my senses kicked in. My instincts immediately kicked in, and I started swimming as fast as I could to what seemed like the surface.

Once I had made it to the surface, I felt the ice- cold air hit me like a bus. (I can't help but laugh while writing this wtf-) I look around to see if there was any sign of land. I saw a snowy-looking island and swam towards it.

Finally, I had made it to the land. The feeling of the icy snow sent shivers down my spine. Although this fate is probably better than drowning to death, I don't really want to die in this frozen wasteland. (Or do you want to die?)

I started coughing up water, the feeling of some of the water dripping onto me worsened the already stinging pain of the snow. Tired from all of the swimming I had previously done, I panted. Suddenly, I heard a warm voice.

"Hey, are you okay?!"

I looked up to be met with kind, yellow eyes. The yellow eyes belonged to what seemed to be some sort of humanoid, white bird. "I.."

My throat felt scratchy. I tried to clear my throat, but then I was sent into a coughing fit.

"Oh you poor thing, here, I'll take you to my home and we can talk later."

The humanoid bird attempted to lift me up, since I was too weak to walk, but he failed. (might be calling you chonky )

The white haired man turned around, still holding me up enough to help me stand.

"Shiro!!"

I lifted my head enough to see a pointy-eared man not far from us. The latter started running towards us. The closer he came, I started to notice his other features. The man who I assume is "Shiro," wore a gray cape, a tacky, striped shirt, a

black vest, a few black belts, and brown jeans. "Y-yes Yuki?"

Shiro looked me up and down, as if determining whether I seem trustworthy or not.

"Help me carry her home"

After Yuki replied, Shiro hoisted me up by my legs while Yuki carried me by holding the under-side of my arms. (didn't know what to call that area.. armpits would be a weird word to use...)

The duo carried me all the way to a welcoming home.

※Chapter End※

Yes yes, I know this chapter is pretty short, but I'm planning to update soon. And I know that we haven't met Rock yet, but I needed to get this out. -Invalid Character無辜な文字(Author- Chan!)