(3)※New Faces※

(It's been like 2 years since I last showed my face here- 

Ok simp time bitches.)

"It's a bit rude to ignore a new friend, isn't it?"

You trembled, turning clockwise to meet the inky black eyes to whom the voice belonged to.

In reply, you mumbled, "Yeah, I guess so.."

You took in the smell of the wretched, ash-gray, smoke that encircled the tall male, "Hmm? What was that?"

He smiled, showing off his sharp, ivory, teeth. Taking a gulp of air, you were going to speak up, till you were cut off by a gunshot. The noise piercing your ears, and paralyzing you.

Then curing your ringing in an instant, a gruff voice spoke, "The fuck are you doing, ass-bite?"

The man who had previously cornered you stumbled, but then recovered quickly, "Getting lunch," the male spoke smugly. Realizing what he said, your eyes widened.

You then looked upward, toward where the other man had been looking. There stood another man, roughly the same height as the latter, holding a handgun. Possibly the most conspicuous feature about the gun-wielding man was the long, lemony, eyebrow-esque, feathers that framed his crimson eyes.

(lemme taste those lemony feathers boy 🖐👁👁)

"This is for stealing my cigarettes, Dickhead."

And so ensued many shots fired at the darker man. You sat there trying to stay out of range of the steel bullets. When the no-longer-menacing male started to hack up blood, the other stopped, and for a split second, you swore he smirked with satisfaction.

The yellow-eyebrowed male made his way toward the two of you, putting his gun in his holster. You were shocked to see a black, leather, gloved hand held out towards you. Taking his hand in yours, you stood up. Catching you off guard, he picked you up bridal style.

"I'm taking this too."

The bloodied male looked up from the ground, and with the clearest tone, he spoke, "Fuck you."

-

End

-

Ok so uh.. I noticed that it might be hard to distinguish who is who. Sorry for that. To help ye, I tried describing each of the two, though sorry if this was a confusing chapter/page!