(2) ※Safety※

[This chapter kinda starts off sad, but like 😔😔

also like, I changed the pov to an easier writing style for myself so yeah-]

"No... You don't understand! I'm exactly as they say! A coward."

"Shiro.. please, you're not a coward..!"

"You're wronggg!!!"

A shrill cry of a wolf could be heard.

Then a door slammed.

You weren't very sure what to do. You just kept pretending like you were asleep till you thought the coast was clear. Though, as soon as you turned over and stopped pretending, you were greeted with a humanoid bird putting on winter gear in a swift manner. It seemed like the male was worried, in fact, so worried he didn't notice you. And shortly after, he left, slamming the door shut behind him. You didn't know what was happening but you felt like you should try helping maybe.

You got up, only now realizing that it was risky. It seemed cold considering the clothing the bird had put on. You looked around for anything warm looking you could get, but you couldn't find anything. You settled on just going in your current attire instead, even if it might not be enough. You carefully opened the door, then closed it once you safely exited the warm home.

There wasn't a single doubt in your mind to whether it was cold or not. It was freezing. You shuddered. There seemingly was an ongoing, bother of a snow storm. You realized you didn't know where you were going, but you assumed you were heading the right direction, after all, how big could this wasteland be..?

(HOW BAD COULD I POSSIBLY BE-)

You continued to ponder about useless things, passing a sign that was nothing but a blur to you.

And then it struck you like a steel bullet, a voice. it was deep and rough. You honestly thought for a split second that you were hallucinating. And then you realized this was all real, as you felt a strong hand grip your shoulder. And at that moment, you realized, you fucked up big time.

-

sorry I made you stupid in this 🥺

also WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA MEET ROCK INVALID? HUHH? GET YE ASS UP AND ACTUALLY USE EFFORT GRGRGRG