「Can't Argue With Mother~」

"Talk"
'Thought'
*Action*
[ABILITIES/WEAPONS]
「Kumagawa Speech Patterns」
_________________________________________
*A [Screw] was suddenly stabbed into a picture of a certain Silver Eyes Girl, which was just another collection that was included in a big wall that was nothing but picture, which most being crossed out with marker, and only 3 that surrounded it had [Screws] stabbed into it, no doubt all of this was something very important for a certain Minus to do and set up in such a calculating and complicated way*

"「To think out of all the people I've hunted down and personally interrogated, only 4 of them showed any real promise to what I'm looking for」"
*Kumagawa rubs his chin as he carefully looked at his wall that held a bunch of pictures and random info he found about them*

"「Which isn't really a bad thing, in world that I'm in right now, I'm really lucky to find such unworthy candidates, heh~」"
*Kumagawa just smiles happily and felt proud on what he could find*

"「Sadly though, since they're going to 'Beacon Academy', I won't be able to interact and talk them as much as I want to, I mean I could just destroy that useless place, and maybe even kidnap them, but that would ruin the surprise that I have planned for the future, not only that, my 'Mother' works there, so I that's definitely not a possibility I can use」"
*Kumagawa then glanced down and saw a picture of himself, but younger, and Glynda, who seemed to be celebrating his birthday or something like that, this made him frown deeply*

'Even though it was because of my unstable emotions and naivety of that new born baby body I had to go through, she still managed to change me, granted not enough to make me change my plans I have in the future.'
*Kumagawa started to chew on his finger nails and look a bit frustrated and unsure of something*

'But how dare she, a Minus should not act so, so 'PLUS' like, it makes me sick to my stomach, I want to vomit blood so much!'
*Kumagawa then torn off his nails off his fingers and wore a very angry face*

"..... But since I have changed, even if it was a little, I must deal with that fact and accept my new weakness of being a victim of a doting Mother, to whom I don't have the will to get rid of or reject, how pathetic..."
*Kumagawa just sigh and used his ability to fix his fingers*

"「Oh well, no point of crying over spilled milk, let's just continue thinking of a way to move forward with my plans without breaking the heart of my Mother, who I love dearly!~」"
*Kumagawa then put on his happy expression and continue to look back at the wall of pics/info and started to think of alternatives, but before he could figure out something, the doorknob suddenly twist and turn, catching the attention of the Good Loser*

"Son? Do you have a moment to talk, I wish to discuss something with you?"
*The door opens and reveals Glynda, who came in and look inside the room, seeing her Son Misogi suddenly laying on his bed, in his PJs, and reading a random Manga, while also seemingly able to clear and hide everything that was on the wall*

"「Oh? You sound serious, is it something important?」"
*Kumagawa acted like he wasn't planning anything devilish and just listen and reply to his Mother Goodwitch*

"Yes, in a way, but do not worry, it is nothing to be nervous about, but it will affect the way we are living now."
*Glynda reassure that nothing bad was happening, though what she said definitely caught the interest of the Crawling Chaos*

"「In what way?」"
*Kumagawa was now genuinely curious on what she was talking about*

"Well, as you are already well aware of, summer break will be over soon, and not only will Beacon Academy be open again, but new students will be entering the school I work at."
*Glynda was giving some context on what was going on now, in hope that the Kafka can before she explain any further on what needs to be said*

"「Ah yes, that will mean I will have the house mostly to myself again, no need to worry, I will be sure to take good care of it, like the past few times~」"
*Kumagawa was very aware of her Mother Goodwitch workplace, which usually leaves him alone at home most of the time, to which he fine with, not only does it give him some moment of peace to himself, but it allows him to make further preparations and plans for the future*

'「Maybe I should take this chance to hunt down those White Fangs or the Branwen Tribes, and see if they are either useful or useless~」'
*Kumagawa already had ideas on what he will use his alone time for after his Mother Goodwitch goes back to work*

"Actually, that's the reason I need to talk to you, once Summer Break is officially over, I will take you with me instead of leaving you alone here again."
*What Glynda said actually surprised and made her Misogi Son loose a bit of his smile*

"「I do not want to be Hunter, haven't I already told you that?...」"
*Kumagawa tries his best to not be upset or angry with his Mother Goodwitch*

"I know, but that's not the reason I'm taking you this year."
*Glynda frowns lightly, she doesn't like it when the Minus got upset with her, which he noticed and made him both feel guilty and even more frustrated with himself for falling such a dumb weakness*

"「May you please explain? I see no reason for me to go to a school filled with Elites and promising Hunters/Huntress, especially with someone as useless and weak as me~」"
*Kumagawa decided to ignore his feelings and focus on trying to either convince or possibly manipulate her on not taking him, he had to much on his plate to go to a dumb fighting school*

"That's exactly the reason I need to take you, with the increase of Criminal and Grimm activities, I can allow you to stay at home by yourself anymore, and we will instead move out and into Beacon Academy, where it's safe and away from threats that can harm you."
*Glynda already shot down any and all suggestions or good points that the Good Loser could bring up or even think of, which made him cross his arms and puff his cheeks*

'「To think she would actually use my words against me, I guess that's on me...」'
*Kumagawa realized that constantly making himself look weak, while also hiding his power from her, forced him in a corner that he cannot escape from, no matter what he says or do*

"Besides, even though you won't technically be a student in Beacon Academy, it will be a good chance for you to learn from other professional teachers and maybe make friends with the children there, doesn't that sound nice?"
*Everything that Glynda says did not make the Crawling Chaos feel better and was actually making it worse, and since Beacon Academy was a place that she works at, he could not mess with anyone without upsetting her, something he will not do due to their 'Mother & Don't bond that they have*

"「... Fine, looks like I can't win against you again, not like I could in the first place...」"
*Kumagawa just submitted and let out a long sigh of defeat, which made the Mother Goodwitch smile before hugging him and kissing his cheeks*

"I'm glad, now pack up and prepare for our departure, just in case we leave early, ok?~"
*Once everything was said and done, Glynda hugs tighter again before letting Kumagawa go and left his room and closing the door behind her, leaving him alone and with his thoughts, he looked back at the wall, which all the pics and info suddenly appears again out of nowhere and he just lets out a small hum and thinks on what he should do now*

"「Hmm... I wonder...」"
___________________________
Just letting you know now, while most things will take place in the school, he will not be a student there~
(Unless I put him on a Team, but that's still a strong maybe...)

/RWBY'S Minus Names\
Ruby: Black.
Weiss: Scareqrow.
Blake: Loathe & Sinners.
Yang: Pain Exchange.