- 𝐎𝐍𝐄 -

↞―――――――――――――――――――↠

  - 𝐑𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

Me and my dad just moved to Ackley Bridge, Yorkshire, but I mainly looked after myself because he was always away on business trips or just out drinking. I had transferred schools and today is my first day At Ackley Bridge College, I already hated there uniform so I put my own spin on it. I rolled up my skirt so it was just above the middle of my thigh, I replaced the normal knee-high socks with fishnet ones they connected to my hips with a strap that went under my skirt and I pulled my band leather jacket over the top of my blazer. My Band logo was embroidered on the back of the jacket, with the instils of the band stitched on the front:  

I grab my Black destressed handbag with my Cigarettes, lighter and pencil case in it and walked to school as it was just round the corner

I grab my Black destressed handbag with my Cigarettes, lighter and pencil case in it and walked to school as it was just round the corner. As I was walking, I bumped into a girl who had a fluffy pink trim on her jacket, I shot many apologies her way before she interrupted me. "Woah claim down, it's okay, I'm Missy Booth and this is Nasreen Paracha, are you going to Ackley Bridge College?", I answered her question with a nod followed by my name, we all walked to school together. The first part of the day went slow and consisted of Nasreen being a bitch to me and Missy all day, so we tracked her down to the 6- form break room, we barged in before Missy spotted Naz and spoke, "I still don't know what's so good about being in here- like yeah you have a coffee machine and all that but it's still school!" Naz told her friends that Missy was in our year before Missy and I sat down next to her. This caused the boy a seat over to us to speak, "Missy Booth, good to see you in uniform for another year- Who's this you've got with you?" he looked me up and down, before I could answer him Missy spoke for me- "Oh of course you have a thing for girls in uniform Cory, and this Rylie Winters, she's new here- Isn't she just lush. She even has her own band and everything, lead singer and She's a Latina how cute!" The boy I now know as Cory just kept his eyes on me as Missy talked to Nasreen's new mates, I could see she was getting frustrated so I stepped in before she could explode. "Naz your friends are so nice; do they even speak? Pathetic la putas" as I tossed the Spanish insult there way, I grabbed Missy's hand, pulling her up from the chair. My skirt was so short I'm sure they group of boys got a flash of my bum before I send them a wink and walked away giggling with Missy about what just happened. 

- 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 -

After school I had a Gig playing at the local pub with my band, it was only one song but it paid well, at least enough for this week's shopping. I invited Missy and she invited some other people for school, I got ready at my house with the girls in my band they lived a few towns over- their names where Jess {who played drums}, Alice {who played bass} and Emma {who was a backup singer}. 

EMMA-