- 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 -

↞――――――――――――↠

- Rylie's POV -

Once we got to the club, one of the boys with us asked if we were up for some drugs, it was followed by a string of Me's from Cory, Jordan, Me, some other people who knew Chloe and then Chloe herself

Once we got to the club, one of the boys with us asked if we were up for some drugs, it was followed by a string of Me's from Cory, Jordan, Me, some other people who knew Chloe and then Chloe herself. I shouted over the music to ask if she was sure because she had never done drugs before. We all went to the bathroom to snort the coke, when it was got to Chloe, she swallowed them causing me to shout at her- "You're not meant to eat it you tart- you're meant to snort it!" this caused everyone to laugh when she claimed her mouth had gone numb. Chloe's mum ended up coming for her about an hour later, the whole night I was just grinding on this boy I found attractive, but once I sobered up and got bored I asked Cory to sleep at mine because I didn't want to be alone. 

- 3RD POV -

Once they got to Rylie's place, she changed into a baggy shirt and handed the boy some grey sweat pants from her dads' room, they watched a movie on Rylie's bedroom TV, Cory pulled the small girl onto his lap with ease but couldn't shake the feeling that she was with Riz. "Rylie? Do you fancy Riz?" he asked the girl as she shifted to look at him, "No Cory I don't fancy Riz, Why? You aren't jealous are you Papi?" Rylie asked him knowing the boy had took a liking to when she spoke Spanish. As she moved a bit in his lap, she felt a tent grow in her pants, this caused the girl to look up at the freckled faced boy with a smirk before pulling him off the bed- Cory towered over her significantly, so when the girl stood on her tippy-toes to kiss the boys jaw, he couldn't help but smirk when she started to play with the strings of his joggers. Rylie trailed her kisses down his chest and torso, even biting occasionally, she made sure to kiss around everywhere except where he wanted most. "Fuck-- Rylie Please!" the boy tilted his head back sighing softly as the girl started to pull down his Bottoms and also his boxers. Taking him by surprise Rylie grabbed the boys very large erection and spat on it before pumping him a couple of times and taking him in her mouth. She bobbed her mouth up and down his shaft at an agonisingly slow pace, hearing his low and husky moans saying- "I-I'm Close I- Fuck!", the boy stuttered from the pleasure she was giving him. Rylie smirked at Cory before pulling off him making him whine from loss of contact, "Wh-Why did you stop? Please do-don't stop!" he pleaded with her as she ran her fingers along his cock teasing him slightly, "Oh fuck this!" Cory said as he gripped the girl's hair tightly and pushing her head down on his member making her deep throat him, after a minute or two of prising the girl, he came down her throat and she swallowed him load: soon the two fell asleep cuddling one another.

-  TWO WEEKS LATER -

After what happened between the two Rylie made it clear to Cory that their 'fling' was just that. Rylie, Nasreen and Naveed where all walking into school the day after they showed everyone, they were official, "Here he is, the man who manged to tame Nasreen Paracha!", Cory exclaimed as the three walked past him and his group of friends. "Leave it Cory there's no need to go on like the el hombre durmió con el presidente!" the Latina girl told the boy as he looked confused about whatever she said, it earned a chuckle from Nasreen as the two walked off with their arms linked, "It means the you don't need to act like I slept with the president." Naveed spoke up to the boy while smiling, the group of boys asked if Naz had slept with him yet, however when Naveed didn't answer the group just guessed that they had.

As Cory, Naveed, Nasreen and Rylie sat in Biology across from Aliya, the teacher lad left to get one girl from our class a potato, this gave Aliya a chance to speak to Rylie and Naz. "It's Nazreen's Mum and Rylie's dad I feel sorry for, they both have slappers for daughters now!", this caused Rylie to slam her hands on the desk as Nasreen asked the girl In front of the two to repeat herself, she told Nasreen that parentally her and Naveed were sleeping together before turning to look Rylie up and down before continuing- "oh and this one sucked off Cory Wilson!" the students around them laughed as Rylie shouted at the girl. "Aw well at least my dad keeps it in his pants!" Aliya pulled her hair as retaliation only to get punched in the jaw from across the table by Rylie, Cory and Nasreen tried to pull apart the two fighting girls when the teacher walked in came in and sent both girls to isolation.

The school were doing the play 'A Midsummers Night Dream' to help motivate kids about mocks and a-levels, some of the boys in Cry's group, all told Naveed that if he auditioned, they would too. The cast list was posted and Rylie was playing Helena, Nasreen was playing Tatiana, Missy was playing Hermia, Cory was playing Bottom, Riz was playing Lysander and Naveed got the part of Puck.

Rylie, Missy and Naz were sitting at lunch talking about Nasreen's new dating app, "We all know this towns a gay desert.", after school the girls planned to play on the football pitch seen as Naz's app said that there was a girl she might fancy there. Turns out the field next to the pitch was being used by the rugby team from Ackley Bridge College, Rylie was playing against Missy and Naz as they were on none bided team and her being on bided, she had scored 3 goals and the match was 5-2.

Rylie's team had one the game and Nasreen had got a date with one of the girls there, as they were walking of the pitch, they spotted Mr. Bell and the rugby team so the girls went over and spoke to him while the boys practiced. Mr. Bell greeted the girls happily, "Hi sir, did you see us play? Nasreen fell over twice and our Rylie here Basically carried her team!" Missy spoke excitedly to her teacher who had dismissed the boys before calling Riz, Jordan and Cory over to them, "Yeah, we all saw her when she was scoring her goals, she should join the football team- Isn't that right boys?" Cory and Riz said Rylie should join the team only to receive a scoff from Jordan, "But sir, she a girl? Girls don't belong on the boys' team!" the three girls burst out laughing at the boys' statement before Rylie spoke up- "Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't kick your arse but don't worry Chicka. Anyways sir I'm a singer I'm not a footballer." with that the girls walked off home leaving a shocked group of boys and their teacher behind them.    

The next day at school, before the big game, Rylie was walking past The Wilson brothers going into isolation with Miss. Carter, she stood outside the door listening to their conversation about where Jordan was going to stay. Once Rylie heard Cory panicking about Jordan going to children services she burst into the room and spoke to her head teacher- "He can stay with me Miss, my dad wouldn't mind another lad in the house, you can ring him if you want?" the brothers looked up at Rylie with a smile while Miss. Carter stepped outside to phone the girl's father- "Why would you do that Rylie? You don't even know me!" Jordan spoke softly to the small girl In front of him, as she was about to answer their headmistress walked back into the room and spoke cheerfully, "Right then Rylie, your dad says Jordan can stay at your house under his care till him and his father make up! What about your mum though? I tried to ring her but it just went to voicemail." the girl cleared her throat before answering her teachers' question, "oh um- she left us because she didn't want a daughter, she wanted a son, so did my dad but at least he stuck around. He'll be well happy to have another boy to watch the footy with!" Rylie bumped Jordan's shoulder happily before leaving the room. "Poor girl! Right now, that is sorted, Jordan I want you to behave round that house and Cory get ready for that scout coming to the game!"

All the other boys left the changing room leaving only Cory there, waiting for Rylie to Bring him a drink and so they could talk, as she Walked through the door holding a bottle of water for the boy, he smiled at her before taking a drink. The girl was trying to get Cory hipped up for the match, she made him repeat that he wasn't going to blow this chance over and over, "I'm not going to blow this!" the boy said for the final time while resting his forehead together with Rylie's. They stayed like that for a few seconds, while starring at one another, suddenly the girl had got on her tippy-toes to close the space between her and the taller boy. Their lips moulded together perfectly as they kissed, once the girl pulled away Cory went in for another kiss but there moment was interrupted by Mr. Bell telling Cory to go to the field, Rylie wished him luck before walking out the locker room to watch the match.   

↞――――――――――――↠