Chapter 2

As You walked through the dark night Only the light of a few stars and street light's around, You Began to notice how beautiful the sky was at night. Not that You didn't notice before But Something about being with your best friend made the stars shine even brighter. 

You Stopped when You reached a treehouse it looked old but sturdy "We Should Rest for the night We can continue tomorrow" You Climbed up and went to sleep. When You woke Up You noticed Todoroki was already awake and looking right at you "Goodmorning Y/n" He said with a sweet smile "Goodmorning Todoroki" 

The sun was shining Brightly "Shall we continue on our way now?" He Asked. "Yes," you replied you walked hand in hand You didn't know where you were going but it did seem like Todoroki Did. Not long after you arrived in a small Village And Todoroki went and lightly Knocked on Someone's Door it opened up revealing A green-haired boy with Freckles. 

Seeing Todoroki His face lit up "Hey Todoroki-Kun What Brings you here" The green-haired Boy said Pure joy in his voice. "Hello Midoryia, This is Y/n She is from a kingdom not far from mine" Todoroki Quickly Said "O-oh Hi it's nice to meet you My name is Izuku Midoriya," He Said Nervously. "Nice to meet you," you said with a Kind smile. "Why don't you come inside" Midoryia Said Moving away from the door so you could enter. 

You sat at a Table "Why are you here anyway?" Midoriya asked Curiously it was Quiet for a moment Before Todoroki quickly said "Y/n And I have been best friend's for a long time, And Y/n is in an arranged marriage" "So you ran away" Midoryia said Cutting Todoroki Off Todoroki Nodded. "Well I can ask my mom if you can stay for a bit," Midoriya said Kindly you smiled at him "We Would appreciate that," Todoroki said.

I'm really sorry this is so short.