Chapter 3

(This chapter is pretty much just Fluff, Sorry I haven't updated in a while

But I hope you still enjoy it. I also wanted to know Should I include Quirks?)

Inko Told you that you could stay.

You were sitting with Todoroki before Midoryia Opened the door revealing a boy with red spikey hair and a blond with spiky hair "Hey Midoriya!" The red-headed one said Cheerfully

While the blonde stood looking angrily "Hey Kirishima!" Midoriya said back to him Todoroki stood up with a light smile on his face as he walked over to greet them.

"Hey, Todoroki!" Kirishima said Surprised You saw the Blonde boy glance at you. "Come in," Midoriya said moving so they could step in. You stood up walking over to Todoroki "this is Y/n" Todoroki said Kirishima's eyes lit up "Hey, Y/n I'm Eijiro Kirishima" "Hello Kirishima" You Said Brightly Smiling at him "Bakugou" You heard the blonde boy Mutter Angrily from behind him. "Nice to meet you," You say "They're From the kingdom, not far from Todoroki.

" Your Royalty!" Kirishima Exclaimed Bakugou wasn't very surprised since you were travelling With a prince, Kirishima was Confused. Why would Royalty decide to come to this village? Todoroki seemed to See Kirishima's confusion "Y/n and I are Because Y/n is in an Arranged Marriage, we Left so they didn't have to get married" Todoroki Explained.

" I Understand! That is so Manly" Kirishima Shouted "Anyways what brings you here?" Midoryia asked the two. Kirishima and Bakugou Looked at each other "We heard From Mina that Todoroki was Visiting" Kirishima Said. Bakugou didn't say much, He had some respect for Royalty at least.

"How long will you guys be staying here?" Kirishima asked. "As long as we can before they notice Y/n and I are Here, Then we'll have to keep moving" Todoroki was honestly excited. He grew up near the village and his friends lived there. He knew you probably didn't have time as a child to play around (He had Rarely got to play with His friends) "So Y/n Have you been to a village Before?" Todoroki asked "No, not that I can remember" You answered Kirishima's eyes lit up "There's so much we Can show you!" He was practically Jumping with Excitement.

But you wondered how long it would take them to find out that you're here. They would find you at some point but How long would that take?

Todoroki wanted to show You the village. He grabbed your hand leading you through the Village showing you all his favourite places. He brought you to a cabin. It was Behind the Village, it looked old and Abandoned. He led you inside "This was our secret hideout when we were kids" Todoroki Smiled. He hadn't been there in years and it was so nostalgic "So it was abandoned when you were kids too?" You asked "yea, it's been abandoned for years from what I know" He mumbled "My mom used to bring me to the village here that's how I met everyone" He explained.  

Before he went to show you other places He brought you to a well but there were people there. Someone with yellow hair and a lightning strike in his hair sitting with a girl with Short purple hair who was softly humming to herself. Todoroki's Pace sped up as you saw them "Hey Kaminari, Hey Jirou" He greeted them "Todoroki, it's good to see you" The yellow-haired one Said, "Who's this Pretty Girl?" Kaminari Asked.

"I'm Y/n," You said "Your Y/n L/n Aren't You?" Jirou asked happily "Yes," You said, reaching out to shake her hand "Who's that?"Kaminari asked "Y/n is a princess" Jirou answered