Chapter 4

"Why is a princess in this village?" "Why didn't you introduce me to Y/n Sooner?" Kaminari questioned " We left our kingdoms So Y/n doesn't have to get married, and Y/n isn't normally allowed to leave her Castle, they're a princess so it's not surprising" Todoroki Explained "Todoroki wasn't allowed out of the castle very often either" Jirou Said Looking at Denki.

"Were glad you're here though" Jirou Smiled "Yes, it's been a while" Todoroki Mumbled a short Purple-haired boy Popped up from behind the well He Had balls on his head. "A Princess" He Started But you were Dragged away before he could finish.

Jirou Came with you not wanting to Deal with Mineta "Who was The Purple-haired Boy?" You asked unsure of why they wanted nothing to do with him. "That's Mineta, You don't wanna know why we left" Jirou Explained.

You decided not to ask any more questions feeling you already knew enough. "Who were You supposed to marry anyways??" Jirou asked "Prince Lida" (Yes Tenya is also Royalty) You mumbled in reply "Wait, Didn't He used to play with us as kids?" Jirou looked at Todoroki.

"Yeah I think we Did" "And Yaorozu To" 

There were lots of things he wanted to show you, He knew you were rushed to grow up. He wanted you to meet all his friends but He didn't want to overwhelm you. So you went back to Izuku's house for the night.

"Thank You for letting us stay Midoriya" Todoroki said walking to the room they had let you stay in. it was weird for you, the change between a giant castle to a bedroom. You sat on the bed. It was dark besides The small light coming from the crack of the door.

He Stared out the window, There were fireworks. He had liked watching them from his bedroom window but he had never seen them up close before. He startled you when he grabbed your hand running outside. He stopped when you got out the door "Have you ever seen fireworks before Y/n?" He asked "No" "I used to watch them from my window but I was never allowed to come to see them" You sat down by the well where You saw Jirou and Denki Earlier.

You were fascinated at the sight of the colourful explosions, You didn't Notice But the whole night Todoroki was looking at you. 

This is a pretty short chapter I'm kinda busy lately but I wanted to have something out for Pride month anyways Happy Pride month!!