~ Call Me Your Love ~

Valentine's special. None of this is canon, unless I choose it to be canon for the fic
———
Y/N was in the department store, happy that she just found a bouncy ball. She continuously threw it up in the air and caught it as she walked to get out of the department store, her footsteps echoing through the room. "Oh? What's that?" She jumped just a bit as Angie would appear behind her.

"A bouncy ball..." She stood there awkwardly as Angie snatched it from her, playing with it herself. "Ooh! Is that why you're always going to the department store? To find toys? Angie wants to join!" She continued to play with the bouncy ball. "That's nice, but did you need something?" Y/N looked at the cheery girl, her smiling as she caught the bouncy ball and looked back at Y/N.

"You." Was all she said. "Huh..?" She was confused, the both of them just staring at each other. "Hm? Oh! Angie meant she was looking at you! ...For you!" The slip-ups Angie made had Y/N in confusion, "What did you want me for?" With no answer, Angie grabbed Y/N and brought Y/N with her.

"Just come with Angie and all will be fine!" She took her grip off of Y/N's arm and held her hand. "Uhm, alright..." Y/N just went with Angie, not wanting to question her. "The student council has been working suuuper hard to keep everyone here." Angie started to talk. 

"But just earlier today we caught Kaito and Maki trying to take the rocks Gonta put on the manhole. Disappointing." She shook her head, still holding Y/N's hand. Angie's hands were warm and soft to the touch, she rubbed her thumbs over Y/N's hands as they walked together. "Angie doesn't understand why the others want to escape, do you know why?"

"Well I've just been staying in my dorm..." 'And planning an escape.' Y/N thought the last part, not daring to say it. "Oh? So you're not wishing to the Ultimate Academy?" Angie looked at her. "No..?" Y/N just kept walking with Angie. "Good, good! This'll make everything easier!" Angie giggled, Y/N not knowing what the girl had meant.

"Make... what easier?" Y/N asked her as they walked up the school stairs. "Oh nothing~" She hummed. 'It's definitely something...' Y/N thought, adverting her attention away from Angie. Then she noticed how Angie kept squeezing her hand every time she looked away from her.

Angie kept asking Y/N questions, and Y/N did her best to answer. "...You know if you want something from me just ask." Y/N finally said. "Eh? What are you talking about?" Angie stopped, just before they got into her Ultimate Lab. "You're asking me question after question, almost as if you want something from me." She said.

The girl would tilt her head, and smile, "Let's talk about it in Angie's lab!" She pushed the door open, and then you into the room. You stumbled into her lab, the feeling of her palm leaving your back. "Wh-What was that for?" You got on your feet and looked at Angie.

"Just to get you in! No biggie!" She closed the doors and skipped over to you, "Angie wants to paint you!" Pursing your lips, you were confused. Some time ago you learned from Angie that all her paintings were made by her god and not from her. You'd nod as she smiled, grabbing a canvas and some paints.

Angie walked back to Y/N, making it so she would be in a certain pose. "You're okay with standing still for a while, right?" She asked, letting go of her arm. "Ah... I guess..?" Staying still wasn't really something Y/N was good at, but she had to try her hardest not to move. 

"Great! Give Angie about fifteen minutes!" Angie went back to her canvas as started to paint, looking back at you from time to time. Y/N was doing her best to stay still, only moving her body slightly at times. "Stay still! Even slight moves could ruin the painting!" Angie pouted. "Ah, sorry..." Y/N bit the inside of her cheek.

After what seemed like hours, Angie finally finished. She skipped to Y/N and gave her a hug. "Wh-What's this for?" She had your arms up, Angie still hugging her. "Just a thank you for being patient with Angie's painting!" She smiled down to Y/N. (A reminder that you're canonically SHORT in this fic)

"You're... welcome?" Y/N finally had time to gather every bit of her thoughts, reminding herself of what Angie's weird antics were like today. Continuously asking Y/N questions, especially personal ones. Catching her attention whenever she weren't listening to her, and Angie giving Y/N every little information about her. Physical contact was something obvious she kept giving Y/N.

"...Cut to the chase, what do you really want from me?" She pushed Angie off her. "What are you talking about?" Angie innocently tilted her head. "It's obvious you want something. You keep acting weird..." Y/N let go of Angie, a small frown in return from the girl. "Angie hasn't been acting weird!" She gave a suspicious smile, "It's just your imagination!"

Angie turned around, Y/N being slightly annoyed. "Are you sure-" Y/N was cut off. "Imagination!" Her voice rang loudly in the room, sort of echoing. "Well, if it's nothing, then I'm leaving." Y/N quickly turned towards the door, before Angie pulled her back. "But Angie hasn't even showed you her painting of you!" She looked desperate for her to see it.

"Alright, alright..." Y/N sighed, letting Angie drag her to the canvas. Upon seeing the painting, it looked horrible, you couldn't even recognize that as you. "Nyahaha~ Angie could've done this without you here, but she just wanted an excuse to hang out with you!" The girl clapped her hands and jumped a little.

"So you didn't really need me here?" Y/N squinted her eyes a bit. "No, Angie did, but just not for the painting." Suddenly, Angie was inches away from Y/N's face. "Ah-" She was surprised by Angie getting close to her, but stood still. "You didn't notice yet?" Angie asked. "...Notice what?" Y/N stood there dumbfounded.

She pulled Y/N into another hug. "You're the chosen one, of course!" Y/N was now even more dumbfounded than before, having Angie hug her and saying things she didn't really get. "Everyone always faints when having even a glimpse of Angie's painting, but you didn't! Which means you're the chosen one!" 

"And that means..?" Y/N still stood there, trying to think of what Angie meant. "Mmm, should she say it or not say it?" Angie let go of Y/N, placing a hand on her chin. "I- Oh come on Angie." She groaned. Angie giggled, twirling in her lab and then jumping back in front of Y/N. 

"Call me your love." She suddenly said, dropping her third-person and her smile. "...Huh?" Y/N looked at Angie, incredibly confused. "I want to be your lover, I want to be yours." Angie took a step towards her, leaning into her face. "Okay this is all sudden- You changed the topic out of nowhere-" 

"Just call Angie your love, please?" Angie held her hands together, having puppy-dog eyes and a cute demeanor. Y/N had her mouth agape, "No questions, just call me your love! All that Angie's asking of you!" Taking a deep breathe, Y/N straightened her back and stared Angie in the face, "Alright... Love..."
———
Posting this five minutes before Valentine's officially ends for PST, yes.

And leaving you on a cliffhanger of what happened after just cause I can :P