RELATIONSHIPS + Y/N INFO

Y/N's Thoughts of her Classmates

K1-B0
"So they're a robot, huh? A cool talent, I guess. But who would've made such a powerful AI that Kiibo can basically be human if they wanted to... It could be creepy, but I like the talent."

Kaede Akamatsu
"She has pretty good morals. She's doing everything she can to help us escape, I guess it's because we don't know when we'll run out of food supplies here. The department store is big but does it have all the supplies we need for survival here? The way she calms everyone down with just humming a tune or playing on her piano is nice either."

Rantaro Amami
"Kinda like me, not remember much about our talents. I was pretty sure it was Ultimate Adventurer, but his lab says otherwise. If I talked more with him, I'd probably consider him a big brother because he has that type of energy with all of us. But we don't really talk much."

Tenko Chabashira
"Kind of annoying. She's always praising Himiko, and exclaiming her hatred for males. Other than that, she's not a bad person. But she does need to get her emotions in check. I gave her workout clothes once and she looked angry, could've gotten the wrong idea if I didn't know much about her before."

Gonta Gokuhara
"He's sweet and kind. He did offer to help me out with finding my talent, and understood when I told him I had no interest in finding out what my talent was. He says he wants to be a true gentleman, and he's on his way to become one. I think he's pretty close to that goal, actually."

Maki Harukawa
"Mysterious. I get that. I have a feeling she lied about her talent being a Child Caregiver, mainly because she won't let us into her lab. But maybe her lab is filled with bright colors and doesn't want us laughing at her because she doesn't seem like the type of person to like those colors?"

Ryoma Hoshi
"Needs to lighten up a little. But it is really sad how he lost everyone he loved, I feel bad for him. If I could do anything to help, I would. But I don't know if he'll even want my help. And he's very short, pretty sure he's a few inches above a tennis net. I'm still wondering how he even got the talent that way."

Miu Iruma
"She really needs to shut up about her dirty jokes. Also, most of her inventions were probably made when she was horny. But her personality changes when someone snaps back and stuff, that's pretty confusing..."

Kaito Momota
"Didn't he illegally become an astronaut? Doing illegal things is always fun. But he's kind of an idiot. And yes, I mean kind of. He's also looking out for everyone. He's cool."

Kokichi Ouma
"Reminds me of someone. Someone I hated a lot. How fun that is. His talent is cool, but it needs to be put to better use instead of lying with almost every sentence he speaks."

Shuichi Saihara
"Detective. He's really shy, always looking down at the floor. He's barely looked up at times. Wonder what happened that made him do that... If he could just look up once maybe I can understand why he does that."

Korekiyo Shinguji
"I feel like he's a serial killer, but that's probably because he's really strange. I don't know why, but his voice is pretty soothing. I've listened to one lecture about anthropology, and if it wasn't for his voice, I would've gotten bored."

Tsumugi Shirogane
"Anime and game references when I say something related to them. She's a really nice girl. I've seen her cosplay before, but on accident. She doesn't really like when I walk in on her when she's cosplaying in some sort of revealing outfit."

Kirumi Tojo
"A motherly figure to me, but I don't call her mom. She's used words I've forgotten the meaning too. I really like her food. Apparently she's fought some sort of gang before, or was it a gang? Can't remember..."