Daily Life in the Ultimate Academy

And here's the start of the re-write! 😼 Enjoy. I'm gonna start off dramatic because why not.
———

Awakening from her slumber, Y/N would stretch her arms and scratch her neck. She pulled the covers off her and slid off the bed, going over to the bathroom. Running her hand through her hair, she looked herself in the mirror and blinked. She walked out and grabbed her brush, and started to get her clothes.

Changing into a white shirt and green pants, she grabbed her belt with a chain and put it on. Y/N took her fingerless glove and placed it on her right arm, putting a green ring on her thumb. She'd rub her eyes and then walk out of her dorm. Feeling as if she was the last one to get to the dinging hall, Y/N then hurried out of the dormitory building, heading over to the balcony.

She entered the dining hall through the balcony door, and was welcomed with a nice smell of many breakfasts. Kirumi noticed Y/N walk in and smiled, "Please, take a seat. It is okay that you are late, we have just started eating." Y/N shrugged and sat down in her usual seat, getting a plate of F/B. (F/B = Favorite breakfast, if you don't eat breakfast then just let it be an apple or something.)

As time passed by, Y/N had finished her F/B and stared at the ceiling for a while. Some had finished their food and they were just chatting with the others. Miu was working on an invention, Rantaro, Kaede and Shuichi were having a conversation. Angie was busy praying, Himiko was eating and Tenko was trying to talk with the girl.

Korekiyo had finished his breakfast and was just cleaning up. Kirumi was cleaning up the ones who were finished and were busy with something else. Kokichi was still going down on his plate of pancakes and whipped cream while Gonta was fascinated by the butterfly hair clip Tsumugi had given him. Ryoma had gotten up and decided to head towards his lab, and so did Maki.

Kaito finished his breakfast and ended up steering Shuichi from his conversation and started conversing with him. Kiibo was just sitting next to Miu, watching as she made her invention. Of course, because he was a robot he had not eaten.

It was always lively in the academy, whether it was Kokichi ruining everyone's day, Angie praising about her God, Tenko yelling at the boys for minor things, Miu spouting her sexual jokes. No matter what, it was always lively. Y/N stopped staring at the ceiling and got up, taking her plate she'd walk to the kitchen to put her plate away.

After doing so she entered back into the dining hall and left towards the casino. It's where she would always go, she didn't care about winning or losing games, she just wanted prizes. As she walked down the stairs to play some games, she wondered which one she should play.

"Salmon Fishing it is..." She'd stuff her hands in her pockets as she went to find the game on her mind. Y/N would stand in front of the game and took her hands out of her pockets, as well as lollipop. She took the wrapper off and put the lollipop into her mouth, starting the casino game. Blue... blue... green... red... green... blue... red... red... green... green...

The colors just kept appearing, and Y/N got them all within the time limit. She shrugged and turned around, "Gah! Oh, hey Angie... Himiko, Tenko, Tsumugi, Kiibo, Gonta... What are you all doing here?" With a startle, she jumped in surprise seeing those who she just named right behind her.

"Well, Angie and the others just went to have a fun time at the casino! You were already here but when we called you, you didn't answer! Kami-sama says you were playing the game for a long time..." Angie was right behind Y/N, with her hands behind her back. Y/N did not notice how much time had passed, "I wasn't counting how many times I played..." She'd scratch the back her head.

"Well it isn't healthy to play games for too long!" Angie told her. "Yeah, I know." Y/N blinked, "Just got caught up with playing..." She shrugged, "I'll just get my prize and leave." Then Y/N passed the others and went to the reception, not wanting to hang around for too long.

"Prizes... Uhm... I guess origami is fine..." Y/N did like making origami, even if it was hard, she still enjoyed making origami. She'd then pick the prize and head out of the casino. "Wait... Angie, Tenko, Himiko, Gonta, Tsumugi, Kiibo... That's a weird group..." She shook her head, "I'll just ignore it." Walking from the casino, she'd notice it was near nighttime. "Guess I really did take that long..."

She shrugged and went to grab a snack as she placed the origami she got into her pocket. Y/N walked into the balcony and into the dining hall, where she noticed two plates. 'Y/N, you had not shown up for lunch or dinner, so I have saved your plates. - Kirumi Tojo'

Y/N smiled, "Thanks Kirumi..." She'd take a seat eating her lunch and dinner. (The meals are whatever you want. If it's McDonald's, then some hamburgers and french fries Kirumi made herself.)

After eating, Y/N got her plates and went into the kitchen, where she took off her gloves and started doing the dishes herself. Humming a small tune, she turned off the water and dry the dishes herself. Y/N put her gloves back on, and decided to walk to the AV room.

Y/N would run her hands through the many documentaries and movies. She'd stop at F/M and take it out of the shelf. She rolled down the projector screen and put in F/M. Then, Y/N plopped onto one of the couches, as the movie began. (F/M = Favorite movie)
———
I'd say that's the best I can do for the first chapter. See ya in the next chapter you Angie simps!