Chapter 6 (Cory): Heat Wave

*gasps* OMG Cory's first POV?!?

Yep. It's his. 

For your information, every chapter that has (Cory) in it's title will have Cory as its POV.

If there's just the title and no (Cory), then it's Eros' POV.

Got it? Good. Enjoy. :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I promised Eros that I'd find her for him. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

I'm almost at Vegas. A few more miles and I'll be setting foot on Sin City. Or what was left of it.

Just like Eros, I was riding an Osprey. It's kinda cool when you see it and it's actually much cooler in the inside.

As I was admiring this chunk of metal I'm riding, I saw an unnatural phenomenon.

There was fire blazing on the sky. It was pretty far away but you could never mistake it from anything but a huge explosion.

I accelerated and hurried to see what has happened. I engaged Stealth Mode so I couldn't be seen if Umbrella was nearby. Yep, Stealth Mode. It goes invisible. Cool, right?

When I reached the spot where the explosion came, there was ashes everywhere. These were probably those crows which are also infected. The reason I knew them was because of their constant flying and I could see 'em up in the air. They weren't a problem for me because the Osprey is reinforced and those crows will be corpses if they get in the way.

I saw some trucks leave the place and I went down when the coast was clear. 

Time to get a closer look.

I gently landed on the middle of the spot. I saw a flamethrower nearby. But that isn't powerful enough to create such explosions,so I hypothesized that maybe someone or something may have helped the flamethrower to achieve such power. Could it be her? There's only one way to find out.

I hurriedly boarded the Osprey and flew towards the direction the convoy went.

I checked my watch. It indicated the sighting of some waves that are from an experiment's brain. 

Shit. I need to get to her before they do.

There was a sudden beep.

I checked it and the meters say that I should probably fill this big boy up. So I did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After what seemed forever, Big Boy(the Osprey I'm riding) is full and ready for action.

I was quite lucky to find a barely empty gas station. I was lucky to fill Big Boy to its full extent.

As I was boarding the Osprey, my watch bleeped.

Signal Lost: Umbrella Facility, Nevada

I was terrified. Could they abandon the facility and take her away? No. Maybe she just got there and killed everybody. I hope the latter was right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a lot of undead approaching the Facility so I fired a rocket and sent the undead back to death.

I landed and what looked like a bodies dump came into view.

They are all clones of Project Alice. I cringed at the sight of their bodies. They were all brutally murdered. Which was a supporting evidence why Alice killed all those Umbrella peeps. Well, I'd better not jump into conclusions so I entered this house and the floor opened.

It revealed an elevator.

I jumped in and hoped that she's still here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I reached the bottom, I saw darkness. God, this place badly needs restoration.

I walked and heard voices. They weren't voices in my head because I saw some figures through a crack on the door. 

I knocked, "Is anyone in here?"

The woman saw me and surprise, it's Alice. 

"Oh my God, I need your he-", I tried to finish my sentence but she cut me off with a punch.

"Wait! I'm no enemy! I'm just like you.", I said spitting blood.

"Like me? How?", she responded, not lowering her fists.

"I'll show you.", as I finished, I focused and released an amount of energy from my mind. Alice was sent flying and so are the things lying around.

She got up a few moments later and said, "Alright, I believe you."

I smirked at her. 

"But you gotta take a little nap first.", she injected some tranquilizer and I was out before I could say anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fluttered my eyes open and squinted as my eyes adjusted to the light. I saw a lot of Alices but I know the real one has shorter hair than all of them.

"Okay, sleepyhead, you've got some explaining to do."

"Can I please have breakfast before I explain?"

"You can eat after. Now, explain or I'll kill you"

Wow, what a way to start my day. I sighed and explained her what happened to me. I explained the examinations, The Specialists, the trip to the Raccoon City Facility, the experimentation, my awakening and escape. Although,I felt awkward telling her my relationship with Eros, I still went through it. I also told her my promise. I ended my explanation by telling her why I went here.

"So, this boyfriend of yours, is he going here as well?"

I blushed."Yeah, I told him I would find you and I did."

One clone said, "Oh, what a cute story."

I blushed fiercely.

"Okay, enough with your moment. #22, go and take him to the pantry and get him something to eat. I'll go and send a message to your boyfriend.", she walked away and I went to the pantry with #22, which I guess is her name since all of them are Alices.

I started munching on my grub and thought of where Eros could be now. I hate to run away from him  but I needed answers.

Love,

Wherever you are,

Please come back to me in safety.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N:

AWWWWWWWWWWWW. How cute. :3

I'm sick so I felt like shit writing this and I don't really like this chapter. I'm gonna go write for Torn Between Two Worlds. :)

I really love my readers so I work hard for you.

I apologize for the delay of this chapter. I was out of town. I hope this really makes up for it.

Please, share, vote and comment.

ErosCale@1:37 AM