Chapter 8: The Colosseum Part 2 (Cory)

Whaddup, people?! First of all, don't be mad at me because I didn't upload soon enough! I did express that I had a writer's block and I couldn't really get it off my mind. :( So you b****** had to wait. LOL

When did I start using LOL anyways? XD Not relevant, so I'm gonna make the most of it while my writer's block took a short break.

You'd better enjoy this or I'll freaking kill you!

*kisses you*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Cory's POV)

Lights flashed above me. I had my eyes closed. I grimaced at the sense of this very bright light.

I hated this. I tried to move, but it was to no avail. Instead, I lay down for a few minutes trying to regain my strength, if I will ever be regaining it.

I tried to remember what had happened since I blacked out, yeah, I still remember what happened between me and Eros at the facility. Damn, I almost got laid! And then, some bastard attacked the facility...

Wait, the facility!

I abruptly got up from where I was lying down and looked around.

White. Sheer white.

The surrounding didn't even help. I felt lonely and alone. Well, the latter was true at least. The lights blinked and then a door came out of nowhere. It had that hissing sound which was bearable, but it was annoying.

"Jeez, you sound like a popped ball by a pinprick.", I said, talking to the door. I've gone crazy!

I entered the room without hesitation and saw a suit, a tight fitting one for that matter. It was one piece and it was very stylish. It was grey with black embellishments. And surprise, to the right chest is a logo of Umbrella Corporation.

I shed these white sheets that I was wearing and worn the Umbrella suit. It was tight at first but it felt more and more comfortable as time passes.

I looked around the room for things of interest but I was of no luck. I decided to head out and the door disappeared right behind me. And much to my sarcastic surprise, another door opened that leads out of my hospital cell. It looks more of a cell than a hospital room actually. There were no doors at first but they just pop at you. I wonder if there are things to get me out there.

Well, the only way to find out, is to head out.

I walked towards the outside premises of the cell and found myself in a white corridor. The similar white paint they used for the insides of the cell.

"Wow, this place is really staring to creep me out.", I said as the door behind me vanished into the wall.

I started walking towards the other end of the corridor, which was pretty far. I didn't have time to lose and I pretty much don't think that time matters right now. Unless Umbrella has a plan.

The lights dimmed and surprise, a laser grid came after me and I pretty much had to run.

"Well, shit. Maybe they did have a plan after all.", I said as I ran towards the end of the corridor. 

I was fast, but the laser grid was somehow catching up to me and I had to ran faster, making me lose breath faster. I had to sprint sometime later and much to my relief, I was almost at the end of the corridor.

It had to paths, one going left and one going right, and I was scrambling on my head. As I reached the endof the road, I quickly turned left and saw the path leading to a bright place.