« FORGIVENESS »

CHAPTER 1
SUNDAY, APRIL 11TH, 2021

CHAPTER 1SUNDAY, APRIL 11TH, 2021

——————————————————————

Mattia's Thoughts' Pov: I started to think of Kairi today even though we got into a really huge fight. I had forgotten about it until my mom asked me how Kairi was doing but I couldn't bare to tell her what had even happened between us so I told her he was doing okay. I tried to apologize to him but he just shut me out at school.

Kairi's Thoughts' Pov: It's been a long day but I couldn't believe what Mattia had done.. He lied to me and I had just seen him kissing another girl behind my back. It really hurt me and I started to cry because my heart felt like it had been broken into a million pieces. I trusted him. He saw me running away and tried to chase after me but I ran all the way home. We haven't spoken in two weeks.

Mattia had finally decided he had enough and he wanted to end their fight so he got into his car without saying a word making his way to Kairi's house. He made it there and pulled into the driveway then knocked on his door loudly.

M: "Hey! Kairi?"

Mattia yelled as he waited for the boy to open the door and to his surprise he actually did. Mattia stared down at the much shorter boy and then let out a sigh when he got the door slammed right in his face.

M: "Kairi! I.."

He knocked again but harder this time growing slightly agitated at Kairi's actions. He just wanted to apologize the right way.

M: "Stop! Please open the door!"

He watched as he opened it again and put his foot in between it so it couldn't be closed.

M: "Kairi.. We need to talk. Now."

Kairi then rolled his eyes, shaking his head and stared away at something so he didn't have to look at Mattia. He didn't even want to look at him after what he witnessed. He was disappointed.

K: "Mattia, I don't want to talk to you but whatever. Sure, come in."

He let the taller boy into his house and shut the door walking to his room allowing his little puppy Milo to follow after.

M: "You know I'm sorry about what I did.. please. I care about you more than anyone."

Mattia begged softly and gently grabbed Kairi pulling him into his body and bringing their faces closer so their lips were almost touching. He hoped he would eventually come to his senses to forgive him.

M: "Please.. I told you Kai. She kissed me.. I have no interest in her. I don't like her!"

Kairi then stared deeply into his eyes and let out a stressed sigh. He didn't know what to do. He was so confused and he didn't know what to believe anymore.

K: "Mattia, it doesn't change anything.. the kiss happened whether you wanted it or not."

M: "I know.. but I didn't want it. Please believe me just this once."

K: "I don't know.. You really did hurt m-"

Before Kairi could finish his sentence, Mattia pushed him into the wall and grabbed his chin pulling it upwards to make stronger eye contact.

M: "You know I care about you so please just stop acting this way.."

Kairi's eyes widened as Mattia began to get aggressive with him but he liked it. It took him by surprise.

K: "I.. Mattia.. What are you doing.."

TO BE CONTINUED...