« ANONYMOUS »

CHAPTER 9
SUNDAY, APRIL 19TH, 2021

Alejandro began to walk home angrily thinking a million thoughts at once, he was also upset because Mattia yelled at him and punched him

Alejandro began to walk home angrily thinking a million thoughts at once, he was also upset because Mattia yelled at him and punched him. He thought he didn't seem too suspicious since he planned everything out nicely. He tried to walk faster as it got darker outside only to realize he lost his way home. Alejandro pulled out his phone which was on 2% and he checked where he was, the middle of no where. He groaned loudly becoming stressed and turned off his phone to save the battery.

Meanwhile, Kairi and Mattia were still at Kairi's house. He walked into his room after Mattia and then slammed the door loudly behind him.

K: "You fucker! Why did you fight Ale?! What the fuck is wrong with you?! What were you even thinking doing that?"

Kairi pushed Mattia roughly causing him to stumble over and the taller boy gave him a long hard glare. He chuckled softly then ran his index finger along his bottom lip trying to stay calm.

M: "Oh Kairi, You don't understand. Nobody can take me away from you.. Not even Alejandro or your little stalker.. hm?"

Kairi stared blankly at Mattia not even knowing what to say. He shook his head still angry at what he pulled on Alejandro.

K: "Huh?! If you ever fight Alejandro like that again, I won't talk to you for awhile and I mean it."

Alejandro stood in the middle of the sidewalk, growing worried and calling someone but then saw a familiar white car pull up next to him watching as they rolled their windows down. It was business. He got into the car and shut the door quickly making sure nobody was around.

Ale: "They're onto us.. Kairi and Mattia. They're catching on. We have to be careful about our plan and we can't let them find out about any of us."

In the car sat Alvaro as well as Hunter. Alejandro hit the dashboard roughly and let out another groan.

Ale: "Goddamnit! Fucking Mattia. I swear to god. He thinks he can just control Kairi like he's some little toy. Fuck no! I won't let that happen anymore. I'll kill him. Kairi will be mine, no questions asked."

Hunter: "Well.. what now? I don't have any plans."

Alvaro: "Yeah of course you fucking don't dumbass. Why did you even let Hunter in on this in the first place? He doesn't know shit. He's no help."

Ale: "He's just our driver. I need as much help as I can get so shutup."

Alejandro yawned then leaned back in the car seat pulling out his phone and opening a tracking app that he had on Kairi and Mattia. Alejandro wouldn't be going home but somewhere private. He smirked and let out a soft laugh. They were both too blinded to notice. Anonymous was capable of anything.

But they would never suspect Alejandro, right?

TO BE CONTINUED...