first day back

it was the first day back at school after everything, my nerves were swirling around my mind like a tornado.

bundles of students clouded my view as i edged closer to the school, and there he was standing at the gate.

"hey y/n" he smiled , i looked into the blue sea of his eyes and saw dark waves crashing beneath them, he hadn't gotten much sleep neither had i, i tried to avert my desperate gaze.

i felt his touch, his breath on my neck, his hands firm on my waist, i opened my eyes and he was just standing there.

"if we don't start moving now we'll be late for class"

seriously?!
i dragged him to the janitors closet.

"are you just gonna pretend that the other night didn't happen? i really expected better from you Justin but i guess that was my mistake" i retorted

as i turned for the door he pulled me to his lips, i knew i had to pull back but i found i was pulling closer (if that was even possible), his right hand sat on my waist while his left crept into my hair.

in that moment, every flicker of doubt or worry shot out my mind like a bullet.

my frisky hands crept under his shirt, tracing the lines of his abs, slowly moving lower.

zach burst in, me and Justin broke apart, our tension of infinite bliss escaped out the door into the loveless hallways, along with our heat and in followed a cold that engulfed us in invisible smoke, gently stripping us of love, he was glued to this junior and they didn't even notice we were there as they began to strip down while still swallowing each other's faces.

i snatched his arm and we hurried out of the closet straight to class.

without a word.

the silence stretched out till 3rd, at lunch i sank into my seat surrounded by my friends, me and jus shared fleeting glances throughout lunch, alex was the only one who wasn't oblivious to the aberrance.

"y/n don't we have a project due soon, we should probably get a head start now right"
"yeah we should, we'll see yall later"

a flood of byes poured out their mouth's as we left the table and disappeared into the school

we walked and talked till we found an empty class

"what the fuck was going on with you and Justin"
i gave a guilty look as i bit my lip
"y/n you cant keep on doing this you're either with him or not"
"not" i returned
"well if u don't start believing it how will he?"
"there is this party on saturday and you're going"
"nooo" i begged as i carried out the o
"you can go with.." he pondered as he looked around the room
"alex we're the only ones here" i chuckled
"clay! you can go with clay"
"fucking clay, thats Justin's brother"
"chill they're not even related its fine"

little did i know, their bond was stronger than blood but i was soon to find out.