The.End.

"Oi, Shin Shiyou..."
You Keika searched almost the whole mansion for a brown-haired girl but to no success

"What are you looking for?" He turned around to meet a familiar guy who he recognized as Ouyu you
"It's not 'what' it's a 'who'" to
You Keika answered tiredly.

he has been so tired since their last fight with Sekijin even though he rested for a few days and yet he still insists to look for Shin Shiyou.

"Oh? Who is it? And where is your master? Aren't you supposed to guard him?" Ouyou You drowned him with many irritating Questions
As. aresult, You Keika turned around so he could only see his back and began walking fast but little did he know that Ouyou was following him.

Finally, after some walk, he saw Shin shiyou. Normally she would look like a savage maniac after playing online games but look so elegant in front of Tanmoku ki but now she just looked simple. No traces of makeup on her face, nor a sign of tiredness from playing games -just plain simple.

You Keika could not help but ask her if she was fine.

"yes" She answered him plainly while looking directly at his eyes as if she was seeing through him
'Wait--she isn't thinking of killing me is she?' he thought to himself.

"You Keika........" Shin Shiyou uttered angrily, emotions starting to show up and her voice volume started to rise as her eyes were burning in flames.
Shin Shiyou remembered something though...

'This is worst than I expected......~~' You Keika thought before running away from Shin Shiyou

"Grrr!!! You Keika come back here!" Shin Shiyou screamed as she chased after You Keika.
"What have I done--S-Shin Shinyou calm down!" he shouted back at her.

Shin Shiyou was mad at You Keika for helping Tanmoku ki at the ceremony before she did. Of course some people are responsible for stopping her but for her, You Keika was also at fault. She would have scolded and shouted at you Keika's face right after the ceremony if he only wasn't called out by the elders and disappeared after that.

However, due to the situation and her worries for the Youmeshi, she instantly forgot what she wanted to do with You Keika for a long time. now remembering it, she can use a nice talk with him.

"Shiyou--wahaah you need a rest it's already 3 am!" He tried to tell her but she was too busy trying to catch him until finally You Keika tripped and fell on the cold floor face first.

"Hah! Got you!" Shin Shiyou then held Him to the ground with her foot while grinning wickedly
"Waah, Shin Shiyou you must've forgotten I and Tanmoku ki-"
He was then cut off when the door in front of him slammed open hitting his precious face

"Oi..you two are so noisy, you're disturbing my sleep"
Said Tanmoku ki as he approached the two quarreling peep. They were running around like there's no tomorrow that they did not realize that they have reached Tanmoki ki's chamber

Tanmoku ki though was clenching his fist.

Realizing their mistake, both You Seika and Shin Shiyou fixed their postures and began apologizing to Tanmoku ki.

"Tanmoku- San, it was Keika"

"What me? You were chasing me to death-I would be scared of course" You Keika folded his arms across his chest.

"DEAD? But aren't you already dead?" Shiyou argued back pointing a finger at You Keika's face
While her other hand hanged at her slim waist
Realizing that, you Keika scratched his cheek.
"You two, stop arguing, now" Tanmoku ki ordered coldly as he turn around

"And you, You Keika come inside"
Shin Shiyou's jaw dropped while You Keika was smiling like an idiot.

Meanwhile, Ouyou who was watching from afar was having fun watching his adorable crush argue with the Youmeshi's spirit shadow.

Author's note:
So what do you say? How is my first chapter? Feel free to tell in the comments or if you have any suggestions, that would be GREAT sounds good? Alright