IDEK

Reverse hummed as he watched his prisoner struggle against the chains. His blood red eyes glowed in the very dimly lit room. Reverse stood up, getting something from a nearby table and walking up the prisoner.

"Do you recognize this power sphere?" He asked, voice icy cold sending shivers down the prisoners spine.

The prisoners eyes widened, tears collecting in their eyes.

"It seems that you do." He said clutching the power sphere hard that it broke.

The prisoner let out a sob.

"So tell me what was their name? Hmm." Reverse asked lazily, he was enjoying every bit of this talk.

"H-hype bot." The prisoner whispered. "I see now what kind of powers did you get Brit?" Reverse smirked.

Brit could only whimper, "H-how do you know my name?" They asked.

Reverse just hummed, "I have my ways. Answer the question."

"You took my watch, you should know by now." They said looking down to avoid eye contact.

"I did but I didn't check really, so mind explaining?" He said, taking out a small knife twirling it around his fingers. The knife was small, but that didn't mean it wasn't dangerous.

"You know what......this is getting boring..... sooo~" Reverse came up closer to Brit.

"I'll end you here"

Before Brit could even process anything, Reverse slit their neck.

Blood oozed from Brits neck, their eyes dull. Reverse just sighed, and wiped his hands on a rather dirty cloth.

He took out a pen and paper and started writing a note.

ERROR

[PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER]

Remember when I said idk? This is what I meant.

Also should I make a continuation? Made Brit and Hype bot btw.