☆s a c c h a r i n e♨︎

Hi, been awhile hasn't it? Its been i think around 2 years since i've opened this draft and letting it rot so i think its only fair that i give this book a proper send off. Bye filling this final chapter with a lot of cocaine- (that was a joke no, ur author does not do cocaine-)

...
"Hey guys, what would you guys think if I theoretically brought home 10 cats?" Cyclone ask, walking into the living and holding behind his back a mysterious box.

6 Pairs of eyes stare right at him, its Solar who breaks the silence. "Excuse me?" He's raising a brow, looking at Cyclone as if he just said the most outrageous thing in existence. "I said, 'what if I theoretically brought home 10 cats' " Cyclone repeats.

Thunder rubs his face in annoyance and disbelief "please don't tell me you brought home 10 cats inside that box". And the rest nod in agreement, sure living with a cat sounded cool but if you ask them cats can be a handful. Plus, it would get really crowded in the house and god they already struggle to keep the house in good shape what would the outcome be if they added an additional 10 cats into their lives. The answer? Living hell.

"Cy, whats in the box?" Quake asks, well more like demands since he's now getting up from his sitting position and walking towards the wind elemental, who is now sweating his entire life away. "U-um y'know... normal stuff you find in boxes?" Cyclone manages to stutter out, moving his arms way back so Quake cant get ahold of the boxes contents.

"You brought home 10 cats didn't you?" Blaze deadpans and Ice just snorts, "knowing him he probably did". Cyclone quickly deflates, "okay fine i brought them home! But they looked so cute!!! And i just couldn't resist." He's rambling now but he doesn't care, he sets the box down gently and opens it and immediately all the little furballs pop their heads up.

"Awwww, look at them! So cute!" Thorn exclaims, lifting a small white and grey cat out of the box and boops its nose. "It kinda looks like you Sol!" Holding the cat out and comparing them to Solar. "Whatever you say Thorn. But we seriously cant keep 10 cats in this household". A series of "Mhm's" and "Yeps" are heard.

Cyclone flops himself on the floor while a cat climbs on top of his chest. "Can we atleast keep them until we find them a place to stay?" He pleads, lips already forming a pout and damn no one can say no to that request.

Quake smiles, "alright, we keep the cats until we can find them good homes". And everyone agrees to that statement.

(If your'e wondering dear reader, it takes them around a week to get the cats settled into their new homes, Cycy visits them occasionally)
...

Eating breakfast:

Thorn: Hey, these eggs are real good

Solar: Well duh, theres NaCl added in them.

[everyone stops eating]

Jella: sodium chloride, he means theres salt in them you guys.

Thorn: oohhhh

Solar: thank god someone gets it. Do none of you study chemistry?! [facepalms]

•••

Boboiboy: Man, snow got me feeling some kinda way-

Fang: Thats because of hypothermia you airhead. Didn't i tell you to wear warmer clothes for this mission?!