6.

Zayn's P.O.V:

Louis said we need to talk. About Harry. Is it good? Is it bad? So many thoughts running through my head. Okay Zayn relax and listen.

"Ok so when I was changing Harry before he had his lunch I noticed he had cuts on his wrists and hips but they weren't normal cuts like 'I ran into a tree' or 'I fell off my bike' cuts, they were self harm cuts. Do you know what this means? Our sweet little Omega self harms, and we only find out when he's in little space so we can't even ask him why he did it. I'm so confused, he seems so happy and lively. Why would he cut? Why?" Louis told us the news and I'm feeling so many emotions.

Liam being the more responsible one out of us spoke up first.

"Honestly Lou I don't know, but we can't ask him while he's in little space. It will only cause him to get upset and be confused as he won't remember doing it. So for now just forget about it and ask him later ok. "

"Ok." We all said in sync.

1 hour later,

"Ha ha boom I just beat you all again. 3 times in a row I'm awesome." Niall pronounced smugly.

"Shut up Niall!" They all shouted.

Then they heard crying coming through the baby monitor.

"I'll check on him." Zayn offered.

He opened the door to Harry's room and was met with the heart breaking sight of Harry crying.

"What's wrong princess?" Zayn said while picking Harry up and pulling him onto his lap when he sat down in the chair.

"I has scawy dweam."

"You had a scary dream?"

Harry nodded his head while tears streamed down his face.

"Oh honey. You wanna tell baba what happened?"

"Well, daddy and dada was shouting at you and baba is hitting you and they made me watch whole fing." He told Zayn.

"Well that's not nice is it."

Harry shook his head.

"Princess, I can promise you nothing is ever gonna happen. Me and the others would never do that to each other. Ok?"

"Ok Papa."

He leaned in and hugged Zayn who picked him up and brought him out to the others who heard everything through the baby monitor. So when they came in they went up to them and gave Harry a big hug and promised him that would never happen.

A few hours later it all went down.

Liam's P.O.V:

It was getting close to 6 and Harry was probably getting hungry so I went to his nursery and decided to ask him instead of forcing a bottle into his mouth.

"Hey Harry."

"What daddy?"

"Don't use that tone with me. I was just gonna ask you if you were hungry and wanted to watch some tv but seeing as you were rude to me it will just have to be food then bed. Now come on."

"No daddyyy I wanna watch teltubs." He started crying and slightly screaming.

"No Harry. Come get your food."

"No! I'm not hungry!" He said stubbornly.

"Yes you are I can tell from your mood now come on."

I picked him up and put him over my shoulder. He was kicking and hitting my back so I did the only thing I could think of. I gave him one hard spank which shut him up before I started the speech I sometimes use on the boys but tweaking it a bit.

"Harry Edward Styles if you do not stop with whatever this is you will get more than one spank and go to bed with no food. Do you understand me?"

"Yes daddy. Sorry."

"Ok, thank you. Now let's get you milk. Yeah?"

"Ok."

I gave him his milk which he gulped down quite fast and fed him a pouch of apple and strawberry purée, gave him a bath and put him to bed. I know it's early but he's in the mind of a two year old for god sakes.