28.

It's 8am and I am finishing this for you

"Hi do Liam Payne and Zayn Malik live here?" One asked.

What the hell is going on?

Harry's P.O.V:

"Uh yeah yeah one sec I'll go get them. I'll be right back." I said to them before walking towards where the boys were using the noise as a guide.

"Hey Harry. You wanna play?" Louis asked me pointing to the tv which had call of duty on it.

"Maybe later um Liam, Zayn the police are at the door asking for you." I say directly at said boys.

They looked at each other before standing up and walking to the door.

"Hi Liam Payne and Zayn Malik?" The same one asked.

"Yeah that's us." Zayn confirmed.

"I'm Officer Hay and this is Officer Bale you both are under arrest for common assault. Anything you say or do will be held against you." They said.

"Assault? What the heck has been going on?" I asked shocked while I watched the two get handcuffed and lead out of the house.

"We will contact you with more information when we can. Have a nice day." Officer Bale says before closing the door and leaving me with my brother, the two mates that didn't get arrested and my children who were crying.

"I'm going to sort them out and by the time I get back I expect an explanation to why this has happened and I know you know."

"Um Harry?"

"Yes what Edward?"

"Kendal asked when I was gonna be home and that she's not feeling very well. So is it okay if I leave?"

"Yeah that's fine. I'll call you a taxi."

"Thanks. It was great seeing you."

"Yeah you too."

After calming the babies and seeing Edward off I sat down on the sofa facing Louis and Niall who weren't saying anything just looking at each other sheepishly.

"Are you going to say anything or am I gonna have to sit here looking at you all night?" I snapped, my mum side showing, which made them come out of whatever trance they were in.

"Well you know the time when Nick tried to take you, well after you went little Liam, Zayn and I went to find him and they beat him up. I guess Nick decided to file a report on them." Niall finally explained.

"But why? It's been like 10 months. Why do it now?" I questioned tearing up.

"Hey hey come here it's okay shh everything will be fine the boys will explain the situation and hopefully be let go with just a fine or something." Louis said trying to comfort me.

"We don't know why he did it now but let's just hope he won't try to kidnap you again." Niall then said.

"Yeah. We need to go food shopping. There's nothing in the fridge." I randomly said trying to distract myself from what happened.

"Okay. You want someone to come with you"

"Can Louis come with me? Niall will just buy the whole shop."

"Yeah sure."

At shop (Asda),

"Louis, what's this?" I asked sternly picking up a watermelon.

"A watermelon?"

"Why's it in the trolley when I specifically said no to getting watermelon seeing as last time we got one we couldn't eat it all and it went mouldy?"

"I don't know."

"Exactly. Put it back."

"Yes Harry."

I thought shopping with Louis would be easy. It is far from easy and when I say far I mean across the Pacific ocean far. All he's done is put random food items in the trolley. Most of which I've said no to. You know sometimes I feel like I've got 8 children. It can get hard but whatever.

"Can we at least get watermelon chunks."

"Fine. You go get some. I'll be in the bread isle."

Now I gotta choose which bread I want. Wholegrain, 50/50, white, sour, tiger etc. I'll get white. Nobody needs to know.

"Harry put the white bread back and get 50/50 it's healthier." Well someone knew now.

"You're boring."

Short but sweet? I dunno.

I have writers block. I apologise.