Epilogue

December 2017,

Harry's P.O.V:

So something happened.
About two weeks ago I gave birth to a set of twins, in November. Their names are Anthony who's an Omega and Lauren who's a Beta. We moved into a bigger house with more bedrooms. Don't ask how we got the money. The boys learnt about what my dad did to me so they went and yelled at Edward for not making him stop it. We ended up selling the minivan and car to replace them with two 7 seater cars.

At the moment we're eating ice cream at our favourite ice cream parlour. Yes I know it's December but frankly I don't give a rats ass. I got Christmas pudding flavour as it's my favourite. They should really make it all year round. It is very snowy right now so we're all wrapped up in coats and hats and all that.

"Harry why are we here?" Louis asked seriously not liking the fact that it was freezing cold, that we're getting ice cream and had a one year old bouncing up and down on his lap.

"I wanted ice cream and we never get it anyway. It's a treat." I said like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yeah Louis it's a treat so shut up." Niall said.

"Cold da." Oliver said.

Yes the quads started talking a bit ago. They don't speak  many words yet but enough so we know what they're saying.

"Shall we head home then." Zayn suggested.

"And do puzzles!" Alex shouted.

"Yeah, c'mon then."

March 2023,

"Mummy wake up, wake up!" I woke up to my kids shouting and that's really not nice when you're five months pregnant. Pregnant with twins, again, and these two are the last ones. No matter how much bribing or begging I am never ever having another kid. Eight is enough.

"Yeah what?" I asked with my eyes closed still.

"Papa said you have to take us to school today because him, daddy and baba had to go into work early and dad's on the night shift." Emily explained, trying to zip up her skirt.

"How long till you gotta go?" I groaned sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Twenty minutes." Oliver replied walking around to get his prosthetic leg working and flexible for the day.

"Okay, go help Lauren and Toby get dressed and watch tv for a bit. I'll be down soon." I told them on noticing the twins still in their pj's. The bounded off out the door all excited to be able to watch tv before school which very rarely happens.

Once they were gone I carefully got out of bed to shut the door before grabbing my phone and dialing Zayn's number. While I waited for him to answer I walked over to the ensuite and looked at my belly in the mirror noticing a few bruises appearing from how hard the babies kicked me.

"Hey Harry is this important or can it wait? I'll be home in an hour anyway." Zayn answered after a second try.

"Did the others really have to go into work early?" I asked while putting toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"No, they didn't but we thought you could spend some time with the kids, you never seem to do that recently, they miss you. Now you get ready to take them to school yeah, you can yell at us later but not me because I will be sleeping. Love you, bye." Then he hung up. Well he's nice isn't he.

I finished getting ready for the day and was about to check my emails before watching some tv with the kids when I heard shouting and squabbling coming from the living room. I sighed knowing this would happen then made my way downstairs to the living room to see Catie and Alex fighting over the remote. So I simply walked over to them and took it out of their hands before they could react. I switched the channel over to CBeebies before taking the two that were fighting to the hall.

"Why were you arguing? It's just a tv remote you were going to put on the same thing anyway. You are setting a bad example for your younger brother and sister. I want to hear each side of the story separately. Catherine you go first." I said sternly clearly making them stiffen. They know that I don't get angry often and when I do it's not very nice. And I was clearly pissed. It wasn't helping that I was pregnant either.

"Well after we helped Tony and Lauren we went downstairs so I got the remote to turn on the tele but Alex took it out of my hand and said that I couldn't do that because only boys are allowed to do that. So I got annoyed and took it back but he hit me and took it back but I wouldn't let him because he was being mean." She finished with tears threatening to spill.

"Thank you Catherine, your turn now Alexander." I said not using the shortened versions of their names.

"Catie took the remote which wasn't fair because I said bagsy to turning it on and she didn't listen. So I got angry and hit her arm to get her attention and took the remote but she took it back so I tried to get it again but she wouldn't let go." Both were clearly lying but enough was true.

"For one we do not hit Alexander Ryan and two we do not fight over a remote like we're playing tug of war Catherine Harriet. So you two will stand facing the wall until we leave for school. It's only about ten minutes. No talking." Alex turned and faced the wall and Catie did the same a couple meters down. I took a second to collect myself before walking back into the lounge and sitting down while pulling my two youngest into my lap.

"What are we watching sweeties?" I asked.

"Bing!" They both exclaimed at the same time.

When the episode of bing finished I sent them off to put their shoes on, as well as Alex and Catie who I gave a big hug. While they were doing that I went into the kitchen to fill up their water bottles. I decided to walk them today instead of using the car like usual. They need excersise and so do I.

Once I dropped them off at the correct classrooms I started to walk out the gate and back home till I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hello Harry." The voice said causing my eyes to widen out of shock.

"Nick. Hi."

Can you please read, where is the boy with the chemicals by swaggmasterlouis it's a great book and you will love it. I promise.

This book is now under editing thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a great rest of your existence.

Hannah x