Chp3:Small Punishments

[ Welcome back to another chapter of the middle, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for making you wait so long.  I hope you enjoy the chapter.
Happy reading 📖🌻]

I looked at Chris as we slowly pick out stuff to eat throughout the line of small setups, before he takes my hand walking us up to the roof over looking  some woods and zombies in a fence down below

I looked at Chris as we slowly pick out stuff to eat throughout the line of small setups, before he takes my hand walking us up to the roof over looking  some woods and zombies in a fence down below. "Maybe we should sit on this side?" I nod as we face away  from them,  sit down hanging my feet over the edge slightly as he hands me a cup Before poring some water into the cup.  He opens the lid to what looks and smells like some kind of stew, all I knew it made my mouth water and stomach  start growling so loud. "Hungry much?" I let out a small laugh nodding. "Yeah sorry I..foods hard to come by out there." He nods handing me a spoon. "I get that, I'm just happy your here now." I smile before taken some bread from him taken a bit.  We sat and eat before he looks out seeing something in the distance, he raise and eyebrow before looking at me. "Do you see that, just near the tree?" I look at him for a second before looking to the trees scanning it slowly.  When a slight reflection on light hit my cheek. "Move!" I grab his hand pulling him to his feet moving back to the door fast and a round hit just above the door making us fuck insides. "Fuck, are you okay?"  I nod looking up at him before heading down the stairs.  "Yeah, what do we do?" He takes my hand. Pulling me aside  touching my arm. "Wait here, I'll be back." With that he's gone, I scanned the room when I here yelling  from above. "I need a party to scan the woods near by." I step out looking up above seeing Negan, I look over at Chris as he raise his hand. I bit my lip before raising mine up. "No, put your hand down." I step closer shaking my head. "You know I can do this, you know how good of a shot I am."  He leans over placing his forarms against the railing. "I said no." I drop my hand turning around walking down the hallway to where my room was, when I see Darrel  being lead back to his room. He looks at me as I give him a small nod. I shut my door behind me as I lay back over the bed closing me eyes, when I hear my door slowly open.  I sit up watching as I move slowly as it's slammed open and a tall man with Sandy blonde hair stands in the doorway looking me up and down. "Can I help you?" He leans against the door dram before pulling out a cigarette lighting it. "Come on, Negan wants you." I roll my eyes walking towards the door waiting for him to move but he doesn't. "Move, yeah." He raise and eyebrow stepping aside holding his hands up as I walk out, I make it a few feet when he clears his throat matching my steps. " So Negan, he's family?" I bit my lower lip before looking up at him and nodding. His eyes where soft but full of pain and guilt, the burn across his face maybe him stand out amongst the others so well. But even then I could tell there's so many questions he wishes to ask. He nods walking a few steps in front be looking back at me. "Where did you come from? I mean Negan said he didn't have family, and you just showed up. So I'm just confused about who and why your here? And so is he." I stop looking at him before a smile forms across my face unknown for a second before it disappear as fast as the smile appeared. "Let me tell you something, please be sure to listen."

He studied me as I stepped closer

He studied me as I stepped closer. "My business is my business, and no one else. Second I don't know you and I don't know if I even trust you. Or anyone here yet, so don't be pointing that nose of your in others business." I step around him walking down the hallway against before looking back at him as he started walking to catch up. "Another thing, don't ever pull that shit on me, about Negan. Or next time well let's hope there is t a next time."

The rest of the walk was quite, untill we get to the door and he knocks, opening the door slowly. My eyes scanned the room slowly as I walk in, followed by Negan to come in and shut the door. My breath became uneasy as a questionable look cross my face. "Evelyn, what you did today..wasn't okay." I study his face as he turns to face me, looking over at Dwight as he moved around the room slowly behind me. "You can't not and will not speak out against me, I am the leader here. People here see you speak out against me they think they can do the same." I glance up from the floor where I been looking and nod. "I apologize, I didn't mean.." He walks over placing his hand on the side of my cheek and he kisses the top of my head.
"You need to be punished, for your actions." I step back looking at him as fear grew in me. How could he, I'm family. He's all I have left, I just got here. What did..what do. "No, I.. you." His gaze hits Dwight as I feel a hand on my arm. " Y-you!" I pull away step to him. "I will not let you have a stranger punish me, if I'm to be punished then you do it." He looks down at me as conflict covers his face. "I cant Evelyn that's why he has to." He nods to Dwight as I feel arms wrap around me pulling me out of the room, as yelling leaves me full of hate and pain. " Don't do this!! Please!! Negan!! Please!!" I hear a door open up as I look ahead something small and dark was about to over take me. As tears filled me I tried to get free, he pushes me inside and slams the door behind me. It was dark but a little light that was even bright enough to do much, I felt around untill I found the door and started banging. "Let me out of here!"
Out of thin air pound music fills the room making me cover my ears, as I let out a scream so loud It barely over took the music.

It felt like hours of this when it finally stop and I hear someone outside the door. "You can be let out when you learn and understand why your hear, he took it easy on you." I looked up before covering my ears with my hands again. Angry filled me with all the hate in the world, slowly the music loud agains. Lights died out in the hallway, and I lay down on the Cold concrete as I try and block everything else out, slowly sleep finds me but is soon I'm a wake from the music again. "Ahhh!" 

More time slips by before it stops again, I pull my knees to my chest when I see a small amo of light through the bottom of the door. Morning.  Then Nighttime.  My stomach starts to growling out of hungry as I roll over facing the wall. More music, more light. More music. More music. Quite. Why is it quite.  More music.  Angry. More music. Hungrier pain.  Music. Music. Just Pain.
..just pain.