Chp2:Out

After getting checked out by the doctor he lets Negan Know I'm just dehydrated, and I have a knot on my head from being hit and a broken rib on my right side.But I was okay other then that.  He shows me to a room that is going to be mine and asked me what I need. I look at him biting my lip "some clean clothes and a toothbrush would be amazing." He looks at my boots then at me and smiles. "Still have the same old boots huh." I look down at them and smile before looking back and nodding. "Been through a lot they have, but they kept my feet safe so far."  He nods  looking at the door. "I'm going to have them bring you some stuff if you need anything else let me know, I'll see you in a bit." I nod as he leaves looking around the room. I look to the bed, it's been so long since I slept in one. I walk over to it sitting down, when I hear a knock. I look to the door seeing Bryan Chris brother as I give him a small smile. "I'm sorry about earlier, if I would've know." I shake my head some. "It's okay, you was doing what you thought was right. I understand." He leans against my door frame looking at me. "Thanks for saving my brother by the way." I let out a small chuckle looking at my hands. "Your welcome." He looks at me for a second like he was going to ask me something but stopped. "You can ask me you know." He nods standing up. "You was scared out there. Why did you." I looked at him then pass him at someone behind him. "Ask you to let me go? Cause I knew if you didn't I'd end up killing all you." He raised and eyebrow smiling. " okay I get it." I smile standing up as some in a black dress stands behind Bryan, he looks over his shoulder moving out of her way as she walks in. "I'm Erika, your Evelyn." I nod looking her up and down slowly. "Negan has told me some much about you." I bit my lip she sits some clothes down looking at me. "I believe they will fit you, Bryan will let you change and bring to to dinner show you around." She looks at him then back at me. "I'm good, where Chris?" They both looked at each other then to me. I could tell nether wanted to say a word but Erika was the first to spill. "He's speaking with Negan." Just those words I knew there was something deep happening, I look at the clothes then at them as Bryan shuts the door behind him. I looked around the room slowly before getting undress changing in to the clothes that was given to me. I seen a small mirror as I walked over to it I could tell the clothes where a little big but comfortable. I pull my hair back into a messy bun slipping my boots back on, I walk to the door opening seeing Chris leaning against the wall waiting. "Hey!" I say as he looks up at me and smiles, his smile was something I could look at for hours. "Hey yourself, I'm going to be showing you around actually." I smiled walking out off the room shutting the door behind me. "Sounds good." He nods as we start walking down a long hallway with lots of doors. "The clothes fit alright? Negan wasn't sure but." I nod stopping him, "yeah they're a little big but that's okay." We look at each other before he looks away rubbing the back of his neck. "There a lot of rules I have to teach, and we do things a lot different then most but it works for us." I nod looking at him, he smiles looking back at me. "I'm happy your here Eve."
__
We walk by someone mopping as they stop looking down.  I gave them a small smile as I feel my feet slip out from under me hitting the floor. "Ouch."  I see Chris snatch the mop out of there hand  throwing it on the floor. "Watch what you are doing!" I stand up grabbing Chris hand pulling him away. "Hey it's okay, it was my fault not there's." He looks at me and nod, I pick up the mop handing it back to them. They looked at me for a small second but that's all I needed. "Darrell." I say softly before Chris  is pulling me away.  I look back over my shoulder as I look eyes with Him again dark hair in his face. He looked super rough, I look at Chris bitting my lip.  I had a lot of questions and I need some answers.
I look down from a platform seeing like a small little flea market, it had everything. "So how it works is..you want it you sign your number, yours  is 71. Everything has a price, but you'll work it off  so don't worry and if not I'll help you as much as I can." I bit my lip as we walked the steps. We slowly start looking around, I start watching people when I notice a small  rose pin on the table. I pick it up slowly running my fingers over it, I smile at the lady before laying it back down.  He looks at me and smiles, "you like it?" I look at him and smile nodding slightly. "It's pretty." He picks it up handing it to putting his number in the book on the table. "Noo you don't have to do that." He smile looking at me. "It'll look good on your bag." I look at the book seeing 64 as his number.  We start walking again as I play with the pin Putting it in my pocket. "How long have you been here?" He looks at me and shrugs looking ahead. "A bit, Bryan umm..Bryan thought this was our best chance." I nod bitting my lip. "What happened to your old camp?" He stops looking at me, then looks around slowly. "Let's not talk about that here." I nod.