Chp1:Moving In.

[ welcome to The middle this story is about Chris from Dream La, keep in mind all my story's are made up. Nothing is real about them. This story will be a lot different, with triggers warnings ⚠️ , I've been waiting to do this after Tyler Story was done. But this one keeps pulling me back to it. So until I get this one out. I'll be holding off on Tyler's. So please enjoy, And like always this I love the feed back so don't hold back. Xx-G 💕]

——————///-//————////————-////—————

————-——

Evelyn
She looks around slowly hold her knife tightly listening, as more skin crawler close in around her. She picks up her backpack running towards the road, she knew she should just stay in the woods. That left her mind as her feet hit the pavement, Her breath was fast as she looks over her shoulder. Taken a few deep breaths As she walked backwards for a second, before turning back around as she slides down and embankment. "Shit!" She yells as she hits the bottom rolling a few times, she sits up holding her side as she shuffle through The leaves grabbing her knife again. She stands up looking around slowly, she feels a sharp pain in her side as she lifts her shirt slowly touching her bruised ribs. "Oo..mm" she drops her shirt looking around again. She hears the growling of them getting closer, she looks to the woods in front of her as she makes her was through them. Night was coming quickly and she had to find somewhere safe and fast, she finds a small stream a few miles into the woods as she stops looking around she pulls out a water bottle filling it when she hears a stick snap following with a whistle, She stays still reaching for her knife when someone steps on her hand before she can grab it. " awh." She let's out a small whine as her eyes shoot up seeing a man towering over her, Her breathing gets heavy again. She slides her feet closer to her trying to get as much weight as she could. She keep her eyes on him as She pushes all of her weight in to his legs making him stubble back some, She grabs her knife standing up as he points his gun at her. "Easy little lady, I don't want to hurt you." She looks around as someone else steps out from the trees behind her, she looks down then back at him. "Look I just need water then I'll go, that it." She hears more foot steps as he holds his hand out for them to stop. "Okay..but see you are going to end up stumbling in to our camp, an we don't know you. So we can't have that now can we." I look at him then the way I came. "If you let me go I'll..I'll go back the way I came okay." She looks at him as as the last bit of light hits her face. "Evelyn?" She looks to a voice behind him, as they come closer her eyes widen. "Chris!" She smiles softly as he runs to her wrapping his arms around her. "I thought you was gone! I looked for you, I even waited..you never came." He whisper as she hides her face in his neck. "I was stuck in a hospital for a while..but I found My brother." The guy clears his throat. "You know her?" Chris lets me go looking back at him, "she's the one I told you about the one who saved me." He nods looking at Chris then at me he nods. "You said you found your family?" I look at Chris and nod. "Yeah, well my brother but I got separated about week ago, our camp was over ran and I..I don't know what happened when I went back everyone was gone or just dead." He looks at me then at the guy. "She okay Bryan, without her I wouldn't be here."  The guy name Bryan steps followed looking at me then at him. " Negan isn't going to be to happy about this, but at least she's a looker." He smirks as I look at Chris. "You know Negan?" They all look at me  as I step back. "I'll be shit." Bryan looks at me stepping forward. "Oh bet your ass we do little lady." I fill Chris take my hand as I look at him, everything goes black.

"Wake up." I fill water hit my face as I gasp sitting up looking around. A group of people around me, I stand up as the crowd opens and I hear a blue jay sound. A small smile creeps on my face, only knew one person who whistle like that. Everyone's eyes where on me as I Whistle back lightly. "Stop it!" I hear someone say behind me as I keep going, I feel someone push me to my knees as everyone takes a knee. "Down." I look up as I see him step through the crowd. Tall dark hair with some gray scruff, he was still wearing my red Bandanna, I feel push my head down as he walks closer. "What do we have here gents?" He walks over placing his bat under my chin lifting it some. "I'll be damned..hello turtle dove." I lock eyes with him  as he moves his bat, I smile. "Hello" He helps me up pulling me into a hug. As I wrap my arms around him tightly "Sorry I don't know if I need to call you sir Negan or uncle.."  he lets go of me touching my face. "This is my niece...Evelyn." He rubs my cheek walking around me slowly pulling the guy up to his feet."If harm comes to her from this point on. Well let's just say you won't like what will happen." I smile looking around then at him. "Come on well have doc check you out..get you some food, looks like you need that's for sure." I nod as he touches my cheek again , I turning my face in his hand kissing his palm gently. "Thank you." He nods as everyone starts clearing out slowly when my eyes met Chris. Negan stops looking at me then at him. "Chris.." I smile And nod looking at Negan. "You know each other?" Chris looks at Negan then at me as I nod. "I saved him, he saved me..he brought me to you." Negan nods looking at Chris. "We'll talk later." He nods as we walk by, I touch his hand as he gives me a soft smile before leaving with Negan.

I look around the long hallway as we pass a few doors,  I hear music from behind one looking at my uncle as he puts his hand on my shoulder. "Breaking someone who needs it." I look at the door then back at him as we continue walking. I look at his bat and smile, some then look at him. "What it's name?" He looks at it then at me handing it to me. "Lucille" my eyes widen as I stop again looking at him. "After her.." I look down then back at him. "I'm sorry, I.." he shakes his hand pulling me along. "We know kid, we didn't want you to see her like that..you dad did the right thing making you leave." I look up at him biting my lip gently. He opens the door as I walk in seeing a man standing there. "Doc this is Evelyn, treat her right..I'll be back in just a bit." I nod some as he shuts the door.