Mello Wanker (Valentines Day)

I was at work doing whatever people who work in the Mafia do. I can't say because it's illegal, it's not that I just don't know...

Anyway... It was Valentine's Day and I had a tonne of chocolate stashed in my bag for Mello. Not just any chocolate either, it was customised and he was damn lucky I hadn't eaten it all before today. It must be love...

BUT. I was way too scared to actually hand them to him! He was kind of unpredictable, he might yell or shoot me. After he takes the chocolate, obviously.

I was waiting for my chance to sneak into his private room (we don't really have offices here) and leave it anonymously. But the fucker kept his ass parked on a couch right outside the room all day. He didn't even have a bag that I could sneak into it, that was locked in his stupid room.

I HATED HIM!

OK no but I just gave up. He had enough chocolate already anyway and it's not like he'd be grateful.

I'd come to peace with it near the end of the day when he suddenly appeared in front of me. Like, right in front of me. I screamed and he gave me an odd look.

"So Y/N, I was wondering if you would, uh," He paused and coughed. I moved away from him.

"Would you help me get ready for my Valentine's date?" He said this in a hurry.

This time I gave him an odd look.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes, you have to."

He came back after work and gestured for me to follow him to his work room. We stood in there awkwardly while I waited for him to be more specific as to how I could "help" him. Plus, I was trying to cover up the fact that my poor heart was broken.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" I eventually asked.

"I dunno really. My outfit is already perfect." I nodded. "You could straighten my hair?"

His hair was also already perfect but I wasn't going to say no to running my hands through his beautiful blonde locks. Some of the girls left stuff like that in the bathroom so I went to get a hair straightener.

"Sit," I ordered when I returned.

I did his hair in silence as he ate chocolate and didn't even share. I was overcome by a fit giggles after wishing to myself that I could straighten him.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I'm finished, let me see."

I moved from behind him to stand in front of him.

"Gorgeous," I said, then blushed and tried to cover up with a small laugh. "Yeah, so anything else?"

He shrugged and looked around as though he expected to get an idea from the walls or something.

"Then you're good to go," I told him, trying to not to cry like a fucking baby.

"How about make up?" He blurted. "I mean, should I try some? Would my date like that?"

"I know I'd like that but I can't answer for your date. I think you should just go now."

"Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"No," YES. Because I needed to cry over him. "But your date will be waiting."

"Hmm... I'll try the make up."

"Fine," I sighed and took some make up from my bag. "I don't have much with me though."

"You don't usually wear make up," He smiled. "I noticed you did today. You look good. Not that you don't usually but - "