My Only One

Rod Ross approached me and I quickly clicked out of the anime I was watching so it looked like I was working. (you can pick your favourite anime but mine is Death Note so that would be a bit weird)

"Y/N, I need you to be a PA today."

"Personal Assistant? Like a servant?" I asked in disbelief.

"You need to shadow them and cater to all of their needs," He explained.

"No way, I'm not being anyone's slave.
I'm better than that!" I protested.

"Fine," He shrugged. "I'll tell Mello you refused."

"Wait, Mello?! I - I guess I should do what I'm told..."

Rod grinned creepily. "Funny, I thought that might change your mind."

I tried to hide the fact that I was blushing about 50 shades of red. I was crazy in love with Mello.

So I spent the day fetching Mello chocolate, drinks and his work, in that order. He even had me hold the phone up to his ear when he got a call. If it was anyone else, I'd have shoved the phone up his ass. Though he might like that..

"What are you thinking?" He interrupted my thoughts.

"Absolutely nothing," I said.

"Well, I need more chocolate," He demanded.

"Want me to clean your boots while I'm at it?"

He apparently missed my sarcasm, since he looked at his feet which were placed on the table in front of him.

"Yeah actually."

"Jeevas," I muttered as I went to get more chocolate and a cloth.

His feet were back on the floor when I returned, so I had to kneel in front of him to clean his shoes while he ate chocolate and watched me.

I couldn't help asking "Anything else while I'm down here?" since my face was at crotch level.

"I'm cold, get my coat."

I rolled my eyes but grabbed his coat from the coat rack. He leaned forward and I draped it over his shoulders.

I covered my mouth as I let a big yawn.

"Hey, sit down for a while. You did good today," He patted the space beside him on the sofa and I smiled as I sat down. He leaned into me and said "Rod is coming to do a boring meeting, I don't blame you if you fall asleep. I wish I could."

I tried not to giggle like a lovestruck schoolgirl. Sure enough, Rod appeared and started talking crap, and I soon found my eyes closing.

"Get a blanket for her," Mello interrupted Rod.

"There aren't any," Rod answered.

I half opened my eyes and watched as Mello removed his coat. I closed them when he turned to me and placed it over me. I snuggled into his fluffy coat which smelled of chocolate and Mello.

"Just in case she gets cold," He said.

"Aww you care about her."

"Shut up, Rod."

"It's cute," Rod said.

I fell back asleep and only Mello was there when I woke up again.

"Hey, did you sleep OK? You warm enough?" He asked.

I nodded and sat up.

"Thanks for your coat."

"Anytime. So, everyone is gone and I was going to ask if you wanted to go for a drink for St. Patrick's Day, since you're actually Irish. But if you want we could go now, like a Pre St. Patrick's Day drink."