No Regrets

**NSFW**

I was at another Mafia party but Mello had joined us for once. He didn't usually stop working long enough to party. Since I always sat at the bar at parties, it wasn't long before he came my way.

"Hey Y/N! Wanna do some shots with me?" He asked.

I tried not to die of lust when he looked into my eyes. I shook my head, unable to talk.

[A/N - I kid you not, autocorrect changed it to Mello asking if I want to do some shits with him... No thanks!]

"Why not?! I thought you were like the resident alcoholic around here?"

"Excuse me?" I tried to sound offended but really I was wondering why he spent any time hearing about me at all. "Yeah I like to drink but I know my limits and shots are big no for me. I can't handle them at all, I'd like, die tomorrow. If Kira doesn't kill me first."

He rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, Kira wouldn't dare kill my favourite girl."

His what?!

He walked over and stood right in front of me, up close.

"What if I dared you to drink some shots off my body?" He winked and slowly unzipped his vest.

"I - uh - yes please!" I blurted.

He threw his head back and laughed before pouring a shot into a shot glass. I don't know what it was because I didn't care. I just cared about his bare chest.

He leaned back against the wall beside me and held the shot glass up over his nipples.

"Ready?"

I nodded eagerly and he poured the drink on himself as I jumped up to lick it off. My hands automatically rested on his hips as I licked my way down his chest, my tongue following the drink.

"Nice?" He asked.

I nodded again and moved my mouth back up to his nipples and licked one.

"That tickles," He laughed.

I licked harder and he laughed harder, putting his arms around my waist. I joined in his laughter, moving my mouth away from his nipple. He quickly reached up with one hand to pull my head towards him and kissed me briefly on the lips.

"Let's get drunk!" He shouted.

Several shots later, I collapsed onto a couch beside him.

"I'm going to die, goodbye," I slurred.

"You're not going to die," He laughed. "But sleep would be nice."

He rested his head on my shoulder, I put my arms around him and we both fell asleep.

*Timeskip brought to you by Mello's nipples*

When we woke up, everyone else was gone and Mello said it was too late for me to home so I should sleep in his room at the Mafia base. I followed him there, holding his hand. We stayed dressed and got into bed.

"It's so comfortable," I said.

"It should be, it was expensive."

We both lay on our backs until he turned on his side to face me. He nudged my side and I also turned to face him.

"You're my favourite girl," He repeated, smiling.

"You're my favorite everything. But you're just drunk," I protested.

"You're just modest."

"Whatever, you're just too gay."

"If I was too gay, would I do this?" He moved my hair back off my face. "Or this?" He leaned in and kissed my lips again. "I know you like me. Can I kiss you properly?"

I kissed his lips this time and he moved on top of me. He gave me a sexy look and tried to kiss me but I stopped him.

"Are you sure about this, Mello?"

"I don't do anything if I don't want to."

"I know. You want to now but... I don't want to be something you regret," My voice broke slightly as I turned my head to the side to break his gaze.

He took my face in his hands and made me look at him again.

"Listen to me. I would never regret you. Never. In fact, I think I fucking love you more than any guy I've ever known."

He blushed and looked away when he realised what he'd said.

"Yeah well," I said softly. "Same here."

We smiled at each other.

"Can you just hold me for now?" I asked.

He lay back beside me and we held each other. It was lovely.

After a while he said, "Rod says you're a prude."

"That's because I won't fuck any of those Mafia guys. Or girls. I prefer blonde twinks."

"Lucky me," He laughed.

"So, do you want to fuck me?" I asked. "Since we're in your bed right now and all."

"No."

My heart dropped. "Oh. OK."

I tried to move out of his arms but he held me tighter.

"I won't fuck you," He said. "I'll make love to you."

"Oh! OK!"

[A/N - You have to imagine that part though lol. I licked more shots off his dick]