Chapter 1 : The villian attack

The creator here💀 I'm sorry for taking a long time to post, totally forgot I completely don't have a lot of friends.. Welp hope you enjoy and have a good morning afternoon or night!!!! 
Izuku Midoriya (Deku) POV
It was a rough day from school... Like always I got beaten up by Kacchan again. Nothing new. As I was walking through a dark alley way to go to my house faster. I saw that my mom car was still here. She supposed to be at work till 9:00 at night. That's weird I wonder if she call in sick but then she was getting dress to go to work. I walk to the front door and saw it was lock. I started to have a bad feeling in my gut. I walked in and called for my mom. "Mom I'm home", I say with no response coming back. The kitchen light was still on. So ofc my dum self went to check the kitchen and I find a horrible site. My mom all covered in blood with multiple stab wounds to the chest, she wasn't breathing. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and started to dial 911... "Hello this is 911 what is your emergency" "MYMOMISDEADINMYKITCHEANFLOORWITHMULTIPLESTABWOUNDS!" I say with tears coming down my face. "Sir I can't understand you would you mind taking some deep breaths and calm down." "My mom is dead on my kitchen floor with multiple stab wounds"....I said with a cracks coming through my sentence while tears fall down to the floor. "Sir what is your address and name? I'll be sending police and Pro-Hero's to your house" "My name is Izuku Midoriya and my address is.... uhhh xxx-xxxx on xxxxxxxx street" I say trying my best not to sound panicked. "Ok there on there way, keep calm! Do you have any other caretaker you can stay with?" "N-no".. Silence is fill in the room while the only thing you can hear is tear drops hitting the floor making a puddle and muffled out cry's of pain. "There here bye and thank you" "No problem this is my job to do". With that the call hangs up and the ambulance is here.
Shōta Aizawa  POV
I was on patrol when my phone started to ring. RING RING RING... "Shōta you have a murdered case to work on right now- no time for questioning the address is xxx-xx on xxxxxxxx street. Hurry up no time to lose." He hung up before I could say anything welp let's go see what this case is about... As i got there the police filled me in on the information that was found.. "So the murder victim is Inko Midoriya has one son, name is Izuku Midoriya. She was married with Hisashi Midoriya  but now divorced and is a single mother." The police officer said while I walk in to check the body and the state of it... So she was stabbed 7 times in the chest' who would do such a thing! I went to the ambulance car and climbed in to the ambulance because I had to talk to the victims son. The only reason why is because he bruises when I came so they had to bring him to the hospital to have a check up on him. "Hi I'm the Izuku Midoriya doctor, you are the only one to visit him am I correct eraserhead?" "Yeah" "Well then come follow me to Midoriyas room." We walked in, I had told the doctor to get out I needed to talk to the brat. "So I'm eraserhead a pro hero I would like to talk about the case,-" that when the brat spoke up... " I already know you know who I am all I know is that when I got home I found her laying on the kitchen floor, and one 12 yrs old." "Ok why do you have bruises on your arms and face?" "Oh that I got that because I'm clumsy at school, is there anything else?" "Yes you know that you will have to go to a orphanage right?" I said trying to keep a calm voice. "I am fully aware..." is all he said while I just stared at him.. his voice s so cold but he so cute and adorable like a baby... STAY FOCUSSED SHŌTA. I mentally cursed my self out..  The nurse came in and said "Sir he would be leaving and put in a orphanage after 2-3 days.. To make sure he's healthy and all bruising taking cared of, and visiting time is over so I will have to escort you out the hospital sir." "Ok bye Midoriya." I said leaving him to get check up on and to sleep. I mean it is getting kinda late...
809 words in total. Byeeeee