I though we wear going to the park....But this is better( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Deku POV

I went to go get my phone off the floor. And went out to see if Shinso was ready. I walked on him not wearing any shirt, and I was redder than kirishima's hair. In other words is that I had a gay panic. Shinso what the fuck. I heard a chuckle. I got pissed I wanted to hit him. Stop laughing.... I went to go hit him, instead I got kissed . I was surprised, I kissed him back. We started to have a full on make out session. We stop for us to catch air and then he locked the door. He shine me with a are you sure look. I nodded. With that we were kissing again, Shinso has one of his hands to my hip and the other one groping my ass. I moaned in the kiss.

Shinso POV

I took the chance to put my tongue in the kiss when he moaned. I pick him up and gently put him on the bed. I climbed on top of him and started to attack his neck. He kept moaning but very quiet. I decided to take a journey and look for the best spot on the his neck that will make him moan. I found it he started to moan louder. I got hard.... very hard. I started to pull up his shirt and took mine off shortly after. I started to suck on his pink buds. He held on to my shoulder and kept moaning. I started to take off my pant with my underwear coming off with it and I took Izuku's skirt off with the underwear. His asshole look like it needed it to be touched. I started lick his asshole and nibbled on his thighs. I put my tongue in his ass wanting to hear more of his moans.

Deku POV

Shinso started to thrust in my hole. It felt good he kept in thrusting tongue in. Stop, and step back, I whine. He told me to finger my self. I started to suck on my fingers as Shinso quietly watch. I started to moan as I put fingers in my ass. I started to put one more finger in my. Which In total means that I have 3 fingers in my ass. Shinso started to come closer and told me to stop. I stop and took them out. He started to lick my fingers. I just blush the hole entire time. He told me to suck his member. So I did. I started cat licking his tip teasing him. I heard grunts from him. I started to put my whole mouth on his member. I was halfway down his member. I started to feel it against my throat. He pulled me off his member with a pop. He started to kiss me. I kissed backed. He started to put the tip in my ass. He started to add more but waited a few seconds to make sure if I was ok. I nodded till the whole thing was in my ass. He started thrusting slowly. I grabbed the sheets and I ask him to go faster. He went faster and I started to moan.

Two hours later T^T

"Fuck my back hurts... Shinso"

"You said "Daddy go harder" every few minutes."

"So this means?"

"Yes it does mean we're together izuku"