Prólogo

No POV

All the Angels appeared in a room with only white. Even Merus wearing his patrolman uniform. They were confused to where they are and no one was responsible.

"What are we doing here?" Dai asked seeing his niños/as.

"We also do not know," Vados said and the others agreed.

Someone also appeared. A girl with wearing a white cloak. Her face wasn't visible but her sexy body was. The Angels were alarmed as they felt her power. They made their fighting stances.

"Don't charge," Dai commended and they did just so. He then approached the girl slowly.

"Raven, is that you?" Dai asked and she turned to him. She had four red eyes and seemed to be at rage. She floated and screamed.

"Azarath..." she started and Dai knew what she's going to do and putted a barrier around his children.

"Metrion...."

"Raven stop!!"

"Zinthos...."

"Rubber baby bum bum," Dai shouted and Raven laughed and returned to normal. He got confused on the situation.

"You totally fell for it hahaha," Raven said laughing and floated down next to Dai. He then understood the situation.

"Not funny"

"Completely," Dai made the barrier disappear. The Angels were shocked as they felt her power and were most confused as why she was laughing.

"P-padre may I ask who this is?" Sour was the first to ask.

"Raven Rachel Roth. Nice to meet you all," she said with a smile and removed her cloak hoodie. She had pale gray skin, violet blue eyes and purple hair. She was captivating in the eyes of anyone. She also had a small red diamond in her forehead. It seemed attached.

"I guess the feeling is mutual"

"Now what am I doing here?" Raven asked and Dai turned to her.

"Was it not one of your spells"

"Um no. I haven't used my spells lately. Except stealing pizza," she said giggling.

"Well we do not know either"

Just then Awamo disappeared and everyone was surprised and worried. Especially Dai.

Demon out😈