Raven's Secret

Raven's POV

"This multiverse has some Darklings but I should create more. We can't have to much peace since the Sayains fight every Darkling I create. I should make it a little powerful but not much," I said to myself as I was in the multiverse of Zeno. I began a meditating state and released a tiny bit of my ki. Five lights glowed and there stood beings.

****

"What's she doing?" Kusu asked confused.

"She mentioned Sayains fighting. No doubt its Goku and Vegeta," Whis said.

"Darklings? What does she mean by that? This is new to me," Dai asked also.

"Let's just continue and watch, maybe it'll make sense after all of this," Marceline said.

****

The beings were un-active. I'll just have to give them some powers, a back story and a goal. I gave them some energy and they opened their eyes.

"Hearts, Cumber, Oren, Karin and Lygss"

****

"What the Fuck!!!" Dai and Whis shouted at the same time.

"Are they the ones that were collecting the universes seed?" Vados asked as she recognised Hearts.

"I think so," Marcarita said remembering Cumber fighting in her universe.

"Does that mean she's evil?"

"Maybe"

"Shush ya'all"

****

After that was done I teleported away and appeared in hell. Hot as always. I was met with Lucifer and he bowed down to me.

"Darkina, your Darkness. What brings you here in this Hellish day?" he said nervously.

"You have the Angel Relic of DBS. Give it to me, ya know its not for this Omniverse," I said and he sighed.

"Guilty as charged," he said and pulled out the relic in thin air and I took it.

"Good you understand. I don't know why Dai didn't keep this thing safe," I said before teleporting away.

****

"LUCIFER!!!" the Angels shouted disbelief except Dai.

"Wait what about the relic?"

"I lost it," Dai said sheepishly with a sweat drop.

****

"Well my errands are done for the week. I wonder what it'll be next time. Maybe creating a Zeno killer," I said smiling evilly. "Yes that's a great idea"

****

"No matter what! I still love you!" Dai said crying anime tears.

"This is scary," Korn said and the others agreed.

"How powerful is she? To even create a Zeno killer?"

"Who knows?"

****

I pulled out an Omnipad out of thin air and I saw a missed video call from Athena (Author)not me). I called her and she replied. Her face showed up. She had light brown skin, black hair and dark brown eyes with a bit of glow. She now looked like and adult rather than child.

"Hola cuz. I got your missed call"

*Hey Raven! We're having a meeting in the ET's (everything) Palace. We have listed the Omni and Angel portents* she said and I smiled.