Korn's Secret

Korn's POV

"Have you got them?" I asked looking at the park as someone was beside me.

"Sí, meet me at the abandoned tommorow," he said, got up and walked away. I too then blasted off.

****

"What's the shady business about?" Raven asked.

"I also don't know," Dai replied.

****

We met at the abandoned building. Him and two girls. One with black hair and grey eyes. And one having grey hair and black eyes with a scar on her cheek.

"These are the twins. Cut and Ruthless. We use their nicknames," he said and Ruthless gave a smile before opening the boot. She carried two boys tied up.

"Those are the boys right?" I asked and he nodded. A gave a smile and Ruthless threw them on the ground. Cut untied them and left only their hands.

"What do you want dude?!" one boy asked terrified.

"He haven't done nothing to you"

"Don't ever touch her again. Girls do your business," I said and the two girls smiled. Ruthless was quick to punch one boy non stop then she moved to the other. Cut as the name says she started cutting the boys arms with a knife. Not cutting them off though. They cried in pain while I smiled evilly.

"I love cutting boys who abuse," Cut said.

"It's great sis!" Ruthless said happily and licked some blood on her fists. How can she be so happy while doing something so ruthless. Now I get the name. I admit its even cruel to me.

****

"Why is Korn even doing this?" Kusu asked freaked out.

"Remind me to not anger him," Mojito said and the boys agreed.

"Well he is the oldest. He can beat you all the a second," Vados said and Marcy smiled.

"He's doing it for me," she said.

"Huh?"

****

"That's enough girls. Time to record the video," Korn said and two men came in. He made a camera appear and smiled.

"W-why?"

"These two like men. Hope you have a nice sex time," Korn said, snapped his hands and the two boys were naked. The men tortured the two boys and had rough sex.

Back

Korn returned with an evil smile that freaked everyone out. Marcy hugged him.

"Gracias for doing that," she said smiling and Korn sweat dropped.

"I thought you would be angry at me," Korn said and Marcy shook her head.

"I'm very glad you did that"

"Thats what hermanos do"

"You'll have to explain what was that about when we go back," Dai said with a stern face and Korn had two sweat drops. Mojito then disappeared also.

Demons out 😈