Chapter 1, Part 1: Treebeard disapproves!

An astronaut is seen fixing a satellite, in space.

We can see the names of all the Total Drama seasons that happened thus far.

???: We've been to the movies!

The satellite appears to work.

???: We've been around the world!

The satellite malfunctions and falls apart, making the astronaut facepalm.

???: And this season, we are going right back where it all began-

The scene changes to the sky from the ground perspective.

???: -Camp Wawanakwa!

Scene changes to the camp itself, including a certain host...

???: I'm Chris McLean, and as you can see, things have changed since we've been away.

The sign that says "Camp Wawanakwa" falls off, right next to his right, with an intern to his left.

Chris: And by changed, I mean gotten really, REALLY dangerous.

A beast's growl is heard.

An octopus' arm rise from the water and crushes part of the Dock of Shame, along with the intern.

Chris: *laughs* Good stuff!

Chris: But the rules of the game remain the same.

Camera changes to a cabin's interior.

Chris: A handful of unsuspecting teens will bunk with complete strangers.

Chris: Air their laundry in our outhouse confessional.

Chris: And compete life-threatening challenges all over the island, and risk being voted off.

Chris: Last one standing wins: ONE.MILLION.DOLLAHS!

Chris: Speaking of our cast- here they come now!

A yacht is seen with some cool music going on, some of them dancing to it, showing off themselves - *cough, Justin, cough*, sucking off each other's faces (DuNcAnXgWeN), or just relaxing. 

The yacht, however, doesn't stop at the Dock.

Chris just laughs.

Chris: Nooooe. Not THEM.

Chris: This season, we got all new players fighting for the million!

Chris: And here they come- for real! 

An another yacht shows up, carrying the new contestants.

Chris: Meet Jo!

Jo, a tomboi who wears a grayish black hoodie, actual gray sport trousers and snickers. Short light brown hair, by the way.

Jo: *turns to some ginger haired sewer rat* Stay out of my way if you value your kiwis!

Chris: Scott!

Scott, a ginger-haired farm guy, wearing a white undershirt, its bottom tucked into his jeans, and shoes. 

Scott: *looks at Jo* Right back at ya! *sNiFfS rIgHt ArMpIt*

Chris: Zoey and Mike!

Zoey, a girl with no friends (sadly), wearing a red top, greenish brown trousers and sandals, having her red hair in twin tails.