Final Chapter: Love or Greed?

((The music video above belongs to their rightful creators. Also, it's the ending music. Now, enjoy the final chapter of this story.))

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Revenge of the Island!

Chris: In my untimely, yet temporary absence, the final three had a cook-off for classic competitor DJ to taste, which Y/n won.

Chris: The second part of the, however, wasn't so easy, as Chef had hunted them in the forest for a chance to gain immunity and vote off a camper of their choosing.

Chris: And since Dawn won the challenge itself, with a heavy heart, she voted off B, who was given the Heave-Hurl.

Chris: Bye-bye, Be-ver-ly.

He laughs at that.

Chris: Now, only two campers remain: 

The Aura Whisperer, Dawn,

And

The True Leader, Y/n.

We see Chris in his tuxedo and Chef in a woman's royal purple dress, no kidding.

Chris: In the Ultimate Total Drama Showdown: Kindness vs Loyalty in a tooth-rattling, eco-fashioned, life-threatening battle for a cash of: One-Million-Dollars.

He actually pranked Chef with a mousetrap.

Chris: Right here, right now on the epic finale of: Total-Drama-Revenge of the Island!

On the same night B was hurled off, we see Y/n and his lovely girlfriend sitting together at the cabin.

Y/n, who was somewhat worried, looked at his girlfriend, who was feeling the same as him.

Y/n: I know having to choose wasn't easy, Dawn. Still, thanks.

Dawn, on the other hand, just looked at him with a very sad look.

Dawn: You're welcome. Still, it's just the two of us now. 

Dawn's face started to show tears in her eyes.

Dawn: I'm scared to think of what will happen next! Of what challenge Chris will make!

Y/n said nothing and just hugged Dawn, who silently cried into his chest until she fell asleep in the cabin they were in...

<<The next morning>>

We see the sun rising on the horizon, our contestants outside, one comforting the other...

((Dawn's Final Confessional))

Dawn: I'm really scared. I know Y/n is very loyal, but what if this challenge will change his mind? I really love him, I really do! I...I really don't know what to think anymore!

((Switch to Y/n's Final Confessional))

Y/n: Dawn is really scared, and that worries me and hurts me a lot. She might think I'd choose the money over her, but I'll forfeit if that means I'll see her smile!

((End of Final Confessions))

Right after that, we hear Roman longhorns, with McLean's face on the banners.

Then, Chef with a centurion helmet pulls a chariot which has Chris on it, dressed in a Roman garb and wearing a copy of Julius Cesar's golden leaf crown!

Chris: All hail mighty McLean!

Y/n: To hell with mighty McLean!

Y/n shows Chris a thumbs down.