Chapter 6: Scuba Shooting!

Chris: Last time on Total Drama- Revenge of the Island!

Chris: 11 campers went on a scavenger hunt that was SPOOOOKYY!

Chris: It could have been painful, at least.

Chris: Y/n showed us how dangerous he is when his dear Dawn is in danger. *laughs*

Chris: And just when we thought, it couldn't get any weirder, Arachna Izzy gave us an 8-legged tap-dance until Y/n punished her with a branch.

Chris: In the end, Brick left his team behind and volunteered for a dishonorable discharge, which I granted.

Chris: Who will ride the Hurl of Shame next?

Chris: How many times can I laugh before that?

Chris: Find out today at- Total- Drama- Revenge of the Island!

Everyone was sleeping sound in the early morning.

Any difference? Scott has a black eye.

Why?

Well...

<<Flashback Time>>

Y/n was sleeping with his bean right next to his head.

Scott was trying real hard to not wake him up while taking it, as some of the boards give off a creaking sound.

As soon as Scott touched the beanie, he saw Y/n looking at him full mad.

((EARRAPE WARNING!!!))

Y/n:

We can only hear punching and Scott's screams for mercy.

<<End of Flashback>>

((Scott's Confessional))

Scott: Y/n is so defensive over a stupid beanie. I could try to frame him, but the team believes him after he saw I tried to frame B. Still, I'm not gonna leave this island until Y/n, B and Dawn goes for good!

((Switch to Y/n's Confessional))

Y/n fixes his beanie on his head.

Y/n: So far, my little plan works like a charm. Too bad Brick and Cameron had to go. Either way, none of us are safe so long as Scott is here. Everyone else on the team is on my side, so I have the high ground.

((End of Confessionals))

Everyone is at the Lodge, eating meat.

Well, all except Dawn.

Y/n notices the upset look on her face.

Y/n: Don't like meat?

Dawn: Not really...

Y/n thinks for a bit, then place a small bowl full of berries and gives it to Dawn.

Her face turn to pleasantly surprised towards Y/n, who just nods with a smile.

<<Dawn greatly appreciates that>>

The speakers turn on.

Chris (Speaker): Attention, campers! Breakfast is cutting into precious time that you could spend getting injured. *laughs a bit*