4

It was now fourth period after break. The corridor was crowded but people parted when they saw me coming to probably avoid me. Instead of getting called freak like i usually do, all i heard was the girls fangirling over me. It was weird, they called me hot, cute. I wanted to throw up at the comments, it was better than freak don't get me wrong, but it was strange not in the good way either. Like girls were trying to make their chests bigger, sticking out their bodies just so i would look.

I get that other boys my age like all that, but fuck me it was weird. But here i am, walking the corridor thankfully not getting tripped or hit or called names, instead i got compliments. Some girls even reached out to touch my arms then squealed to their friends, it gets weirder. When i got to school this morning, a random girl jumped out at me running her hands on my chest and abs. To say i was in shock is an understatement. It was like bam, she's there touching me, fucking weird.

"Theo." Cara ran down the corridor in tears. "They're hurting someone. Please help."

I frowned and was dragged by Cara to an abandoned corridor. Stood at the end was a group of girls and boys with a girl on the floor. Cara whimpered making me look down at her. I sighed and walked over to the group which parted when they saw me.

Sat in the floor curled up was a blonde girl, just like Cara she had tears soaking her cheeks. The group had left leaving me, Cara and the girl on the floor.

"T-thank y-you." She hiccupped. Her scent making me frown even more. It drove me crazy, i wanted to be closer to her, to touch her, hold her hand.

"No problem." I replied, my deep voice sounding sending a visible shiver up the girls spine. When she looked at me, her bright blue eyes met mine making me growl lightly.

"Mine." I stated.

"Mate." She whispered.

Darius immediately took over pulling her close to me so we could put our nose in the crook of her neck. I inhaled her sweet scent of pine and strawberries, it just sent me and Darius crazy inside. The girl let out a shaky breath slowly wrapping her arms around me as well. I couldn't help but place a small kiss between her neck and shoulder where i would hopefully one day mark her.

"What's your name mate?" Darius and I asked her as he let me have a small bit of control, but he was very much there. I'm sure my eyes were mostly black proving his presence.

"Tate." She replied. I held back a groan hearing her sweet soft voice. "A-and yours?" She spoke again.

"Theo." I told her. I felt her nod while i still held her close to me, not wanting to move from this spot, to just hold her for the whole day and not let her go. "Tate." I whispered, it sent a warming chill down my back.

"Theo." I heard her whisper back, both trying one another's names. I nudged her neck with my nose smiling a little, getting purrs back. My hands trailed from her hips up her back with her t-shirt as a barrier, if i felt her skin that wasn't her neck, hands or lips then i wouldn't be able to control myself. I can already feel Darius wanting to mate and mark her.

Thank god she's a wolf, this would be hard to explain to a human why i'm clinging to her. But here we are, stood in an empty corridor holding each other. I finally moved my head from her neck to look at my mate. She's beautiful. Bright blue eyes, blonde hair, tan skin with full pink lips. My nose close to hers as i took in her features, all pressed into my mind like i would forget her at any second. I just took her all in like she's doing to me.

"Mate." She whispered again.

"Mine." I growled deeper this time pulling her to my chest with no space between us, not even an inch. Tate let out a small whimper to which i nudged her nose with mine, like an Eskimo kiss of some sort.

"Uh hem, i'm still here." I heard Cara giggle behind me. I smirked at my mate not wanting to take my eyes off the beautiful creature in front of me. "Ok, I'll leave. See you at home Theo." She laughed and skipped away.

"Mine." Tate growled.

I nodded with a wider smirk. "She's my twin sister. I'm all yours."

Tate nodded as well with a sigh of relief. She laid her head on my chest, which i laid my head on top of hers, enjoying the feel of my mate in my arms.

"Is it your first day?" I asked her.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Need help?" I looked down at her. Tate got out her time table handing it to me.

"We have maths, English, art and Spanish together. I'll take you to history now." I told her. She nodded taking a small step back from me. I gave her back the time table and took her hand in mine. She smiled a little looking down at our linked hands with a blush.

"So cute." Darius purred at our mate.

"I know." I smiled. I lead her to the classroom, even though she's like five minutes late. Oh well, it's only Mr Dickins, he's a moody old bastard but i'll get mate out of detention, i always do it for myself anyway.

"When the bell rings, wait here and I'll take you to your next class." I looked down at my mate.

"Ok. Thanks for helping me." Tate smiled up at me.

"Don't mention it." I smiled back, not a full smile but it's a start. I kissed her cheek and opened the door getting the attention of Mr Dickins and students.

"You're not in this class Theo." Mr Dickens stated.

"No shit." I rolled my eyes. "This is Tate. She got lost so i helped her find her way."

"Well i guess it's her first day." He mumbled. "Take a seat, welcome to history."

"I'll see you in a bit." I looked at her with a wink and left the classroom closing the door behind me. I waited until Tate sat down before going to my own class. Fucking geography, i hate the subject with a passion, but thinking about Tate will hopefully get my mind off it.

"Why are you late Theo?" My teacher asked me.

"Because i am." I shrugged and sat down.

"That's not a good enough excuse." She glared at me, god i fucking hate her. Good thing she hates me as well.

"You're always late. Why?" I shot back.

"That's none of your business." She screeched out, her face going red with anger.

"Not a good enough excuse." I used her words making everyone laugh.

"Get out." The bitch yelled at me. I shrugged and left the class laughing. This is why i hate geography, the subject itself and the bitch that teaches it. She always has to start on me. I told you she hates me, she sends me out over the tiniest things.