ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

!smut warning!

"Oh princess, do I have a night planned for us.." Fred said walking through the fat lady's portrait.

Fred and you entered the common room and saw the others sitting on the couch, talking about today's events. "We really need to hang out together more often!" said Hermione snuggling up towards Ron. They got together last year and you were beyond happy for her. You know she started liking him around 6th year and he finally manned up and did something about it.

"Hello there, lovebirds." said George looking at you and Fred his eyes switching back and forth between the two of you. "Oh shut it, Georgie." you said taking a seat on the couch.

"Erm.. actually Y/N.. I was wondering if you would come talk to me upstairs? In um private." Fred said scratching the back of his head. Everyone gave Fred a weird look except for Hermione who seemed to know exactly what was going on.

You got up the couch and started up the stairs to Fred's dorm, "I'll see you later, guys. Goodnight!" You went up the stairs and waited for Fred at his door.

"Um Hermione could you fill George in real quick?" asked Fred still nervous as hell. "Yeah no problem Fred. Go up to Y/N!!" she said winking at him.

"Okay. Thank you Granger!" he said running up the stairs to meet you.

"Granger I swear if you don't let me in on whatever bloody secret-" George started but Hermione leaned into his ear and whispered "He's gonna ask her to be his girlfriend."

"AND HE DIDN'T TELL ME?!" George yelled standing from the couch. "Shut it! He didn't want anyone to know." she said grabbing George's arm and making him sit back down.

He grumpily crossed his hands over his chest and said "He still could have told me."

"GEORGE WEASLEY. I WILL BLOODY MURDER YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW." Hermione had yelled forgetting that Ron and Harry were still on the couch watching them.

"Right. Sorry Granger." he said sitting back down on the couch. "I- I don't even want to ask." Harry said leaning back on the couch. Ron was curious though and asked George and Hermione constantly what they were talking about "Come on! What the bloody hell was that?"

"We're not telling." said George in a condescending voice. Ron grumpily crossed his hands over his chest and said "Fine."

~~~

"I'm terribly sorry to keep you waiting, darling." said Fred as he came behind you and unlocked his dorm. "It's okay, Freddie." you said walking into his dorm.

His dorm smelled like cinnamon and gunpowder. Identical to your Amortentia. Strange. Your head was in your own thoughts when Fred grabbed your hands and took you more into the room. "What are you thinking about Y/L/N?" he said looking into your eyes with concern.

"Oh nothing important." you said trying to ignore the fact that Harry was right. Your Amortentia smelled exactly like Fred and his dorm. "Tell me. I don't want you distracted right now." he said knowing that once something is in your head it is almost impossible to get out.

"I'm not distracted Freddie. I'll tell you after, I promise." you reasoned trying to get him to tell you whatever was on his mind. You'd been curious ever since he left with Hermione.

"Okay. Close your eyes." said Fred smiling. "Fred why would I-" you started but he cut you off with a kiss. "Shut up and close your eyes." he said with the biggest grin you had ever seen.

"Fine." You closed your eyes and anxiously waited for Fred to prank you or do something stupid. Fred went to his bag across the room and found the book and acid pops for you. He brought them over where you were standing.