ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

-OCTOBER 17, 1998-

The day had come. You'd spent the last five months planning this day. The day you were to marry the one you love. 

Hermione had been more helpful than you could ever imagine. Helping you plan every single aspect of the wedding making sure everything was perfect. 

You made Hermione your maid of honor. Most of your life you grew up being friends with boys so when this time came around, you weren't fully sure who to pick for your bridesmaids. 

But, when you decided you couldn't have been more right.

Ginny and Luna were your bridesmaids. Everything was perfect. The dresses were beyond beautiful and the decorations were spectacular. 

Everything you'd ever hoped for. 

You were being getting into your dress with Hermione's help to zip the back when you heard a knock at the door. 

"Come in!" Hermione shouted. 

"Hermione you're literally helping me get dressed I don't think-" you began until you saw that certain sweet ginger in his suit. 

"Fred! You're not supposed to see your bride!" Hermione scolded. 

"Hermione, you know we've never been old fashioned. Hello, darling." you came to Fred and untucked his tie a little. 

"You looked too stiff to possibly be my groom." 

"Thank god, I hated how tight that thing was." Fred laughed. Your laughter joined his. 

"You know the ceremony is starting soon." Hermione's singsong voice filled the room. 

"Leave it to Granger to tell us to be on time." Fred chuckled. 

"Get going or I will drag you out." Hermione threatened. Fred threw his hands up in defeat, "I give I give!"

He winked at you before leaving the room. Hermione drew in a breath before coming back to you and helping you with the remains of your dress. 

Ginny applied your makeup while Hermione used her wand to curl your hair in small waves. Music was blasting when Luna walked in. 

"You look absolutely lovely, Y/N." her airy voice fluttered. 

"Thank you, Luna." you said. 

"Finished!" Ginny and Hermione exclaimed simultaneously. They exchanged a high five before helping you into your heels. You were never good on heels. 

Finally you were in front of the venue, Fred and you picked. It took a while but it was perfect. The was a pathway was covered in your favorite flower petals that were spread.

That pathway led up to Fred. Next to him were George, Lee, and Ron. The music began to play, it was here. The moment was here. You placed your arms in Harry's.

You didn't want your parents to 'give you away'. They weren't a big enough apart of your life. They were at the wedding, though. They understood why you didn't let them do the honors. 

The music began to play, Harry and you walked up the aisle. You leaned over to his ear,

"Thank you so much for this."

"It's no problem. You wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for me."

You tripped a little, "And why is that?"

"I gave you that Veritaserum three years ago." he held you steady. 

"You git! I forgot about that." you tripped again.