ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

Fred stayed with you until around nine, "I'll see you soon, darling."

He kissed you and left to return to the burrow. It was Christmas Eve and you'd spend it with your parents until tonight.

Then on Sunday, you'd return to King's Cross Station and go back to Hogwarts for the rest of the year.

The rest of the year.

It came faster than you expected. The year would soon be over and you'd go into your 7th year.

Fred would be gone.

He'd go get the deals in Diagon Alley and run his joke shop with George. You knew you'd miss him.

You pulled yourself out of your thoughts and turned to your parents smirking at you.

"He seems like a sweet boy." your mom smiled at you.

"He is, mom. He really is." you returned the smile.

"You two are together right?" your dad's tone was protective.

"Yes dad. We've been together for a while now." you rolled your eyes.

"Just making sure." his shoulders shrugged.

The rest of the day you spent with your parents. You made pastries and different sweets.

Finally it was time for you to meet Fred. You planned the date out in your head and it was going to be perfect.

Absolutely perfect.

"Hey dad, I'm going to get ready to meet Fred." you took the oven mitts off.

"Sounds good, honey." he smiled.

You ran up the stairs and opened the door to your room.

You rummaged through you closet and found a dress that you knew Fred would like.

It was the Gryffindor red and complimented your skin beautifuly. He wouldn't be able to stop looking at you.

It showed more cleavage than normal so you knew he'd fancy the dress.

You curled your hair and applied a bit more makeup than normal. This time you added eyeliner with a wing. You felt badass.

Finally, it was time for you to leave. You pulled on your Doc Martens and tucked away your wand.

"I'm heading out! Be back in a few hours!" you shouted before leaving.

"Bye honey! Love you!" you slammed the door and found the Knight Bus.

Sure, it was a bumpy ride but it was the fastest way to the Leaky Cauldron.

Plus, you wanted to get there early so you could set up for the date. You were gonna blow Fred's fucking mind.

You planned a dinner out of his favorite foods and sitting outside watching the snow. But, you had enchantments set up where it was warm around you.