カエル

Tommy x frog obsessed reader
TW: none

Rain starts pouring down. The sound of water droplets is heard every second. Y/N was happy to hear the natural wet downfall. They were sitting on their office chair drawing their favorite animal, frogs.

They aren't exactly the cutest thing majority would describe but to them they're adorable. The little jumps it would make when traveling, their big eyes that some would find creepy but to them it looks pure.

They were happier once the rains dies down so they could go out and hunt some frogs and play with them. They went outside wearing a big hoodie holding a bucket to keep the frogs in.

They found a good place where frogs  usually hang out. Crouching down to the right level waiting for at least one to come out. Patiently staring at the grass with a little pond nearby.

There was finally a ruffling noise, they were expecting at leasy 4 to come put with the noise.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Their smile dropped out off dissapointment as their expectation of seeing a big group of frogs weren't as they planned. They sighed and stood up facing the boy.

"I'm hunting frogs tommy" They said walking towards the other. He laughed at his partner's cute obsession with frogs giving them a warm hug due to the chill he felt from the wind.

"Can we go now? I have to show you something" He pulled out leaving his hands on Y/N's shoulder. The latter just nodded as they gave up looking for frogs. Their boyfriend smile in excitement and pulled them to his house.

"Sit here okay?" He said pushing them down the sofa and hurridly ran up the stairs guessing he went to his room. He was lucky because his partner is very patient they just sat down comfortably waiting for tommy to come down the stairs.

They heard loud shuffling and a thud upstairs assuming the other got hurt due to the loud cuss he yelled. They ran up to his bedroom and their assumption is right. Tommy is on the floor kneeling with one knee groaning in pain. "Are you okay? Why are you in such a rush anyway? It's not like I'm going to dissapear or something" They said while rushing to tommy's side helping him up to his bed.

"Yeah I'm fine i'm just excited to give you this" He pulled out a frog plush from his side. Y/N's eyes softened hugging their boyfriends side and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Stop! That's so cute thank you tom" They said hugging the plushing to their chest. Tommy looked at his significant other with loving eyes softly touching their chin and pulling them into a short kiss.

"You're welcome, now you don't have to hunt anymore frogs"

"Can't promise that"